13 March 2008

Triflin people tear up my nerves

If i could punch one of the people in my office in the face and not go to jail...i would. They are so triflin in here!!! I know it sounds like something little...but why the hell am i THE ONLY PERSON WHO CHANGES THE WATER COOLER when its empty?!?! I just dont understand it, if you are the last person to empty the tank then replace it!! its not hard people...DAMN! THen they look at me like im crazy when i make a big deal out f it. I swear man, i been workin here two and half weeks past two years and i have had it up to ^ <----- here with these damn people. I cant take it anymore. I think im boilin up to my big flick off....so if yall see me on the 6 oclock news....they pushed me to it.

im out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.