02 July 2007

Back in Effect!!

It was short lived, but my single days have come to an end...i know i know! There are alot of you young men that had the potential to be pimped...but alas, I have been re-snatched up by the ex. And i must say that it feels pretty damn good! I never wanted to be single in the first place but after 6 years sometimes you start feelin like there's a possibility that you may have had enough of that person. And i have learned that i can never get enough of him. I had more fun with him this weekend, not doin a damn thing, than i have on the many dates that ive been on. This time its for good. I think we both needed that time apart to get our shit together. I think it also showed us what we appreciated about each other. The things that got on my nerves 6 months ago, i actually started missing once we broke up. Now i know that i can handle when he leaves the toilet seat up...or when he leaves the cords to his PS3 strewn across the living room floor. That doesnt bother me anymore because it means that he's here. That he's comin back home.

To have someone in your bed when you roll over is an amazing feelin...especially if its someone that you love and dont mind kissin even when their mornin breath smells like day old peas in a pot. To hear someone elses keys in the door, when your at home curled up wit a book and some sleepytime tea is the best. I have that now and i wouldnt trade it for all the mishaps and blind dates that i have written for you all to read. Im sure ill have other interesting things to write about but if not, i apologize and tell yall to kiss my ass in advance!!

-PiNK AND POOKiE iS BACK iN EFFECT MUTHAFUCKAZ!-

No comments: