21 August 2007

The Other Woman

Okay. So i have breifly mentioned this before. The fact that i have a male friend who is trying...no lemme rephrase that, was tryin...oh hell. who the fuck knows what hes tryna do. Anyways, the girl that he was talkin to has an issue wit me bein as close as i am to him. never mind the fact that ive known him for a little longer than a year and she just met him. She said she didnt have a problem with our friendship, but when he invites me to lunch and she just so happens to be in the same cafeteria, shes whisperin to him (while im sittin right in front of her, mind you) about why didnt he invite her. lets also nevermind the fact that she told him that when they were at work, to act like they werent talkin to each other. What in sam hell kinda bullshit is that?! Correct me if im wrong but we work in the Pentagon...we aint in High school. Who gives a fuck who you are talkin to? But then as soon as she sees him walkin down the hall wit me it's "Tra, why dont you walk wit me?" Leavin him in an awkward position cuz on one hand its like "well you dont wanna be seen wit me here, so im walkin wit Pink" then on the other hand he's just excited that he's gettin some kind of attention from her but in order to continue wit it, he'd have to ditch me and he knows that if it even looks like he's thinkin that, ima smack his lips off. The way i feel is like this: If she doesnt want you here, then she doesnt want you period. She's 20 fuckin 4 years old. She should know better. And he's 27! Get some fuckin balls and tell her ass that you aint goin for no bullshit!! It seriously baffles the shit outta me. i even asked him what-the-fuck-it was about her that kept him hangin around?! Was it the booty? He said no. well, between you and me (lol) his exact words were that it was wack as hell and he woulda hadda better time wit his hand. I hate to sound crude, but you and i both know its harder to get rid of someone when the dick/pussy is good. But thats not his situation. Honestly, in the last 2 months they been talkin i havent heard ONE good thing about her, he's always complainin. "She's always talkin bout herself, she dont pay attention to me-blah blah yakkity yack yack" Plus the chick aint all that cute (not hatin...i give props where they are due...THEY AINT...she aint fugly but lets just say she could use some nair on that serious ass sideburn/moustache/ cheek hair combo shes got goin on) okay, so lemme get this one right: She's a selfish, unattractive furry face bitch WIT a side of wack coota? Aw HELL NAW!! That wouldnt fly wit me.

AND shes insecure. Shes always comparin herself to me. ie: i know you like her tra, she dont have kids so she aint got stretch marks.... i know you like asses and hers is bigger than mine.... She's so flirtatious and all the guys are always talkin bout her....and the list goes on...

She knows how close we are...did she really think he wasnt gonna tell me the stuff she says? I would never say that shit to my nigga bout the next bitch...cuz if he wasnt thinkin none of that shit he prolly is now...and if he was, you definitely just confirmed that ima BAD BITCH. Im sorry but you shouldnt compare yourself to me babez....its not a good look for ur self esteem. Dont look at me like that!! i tried to be nice to her. I introduced myself...EVEN after she kept walkin past me in the halls muggin, i sent her a short lil email inviting her to lunch wit me. she accepted and acted like erything was cool, then as soon as she got back to her desk shes emailin him like, I didnt know she was 21 Tra, you like em young huh? Bitch, dont put me on yo nigga mind...cuz i WILL take him. POINT BLANK. Its not even that ima bitch, but i feel like she wants me to be. Its her fault yall not mine. Although i will say that when me and him walked up in L0VE together Friday night to see Keisha Cole...her AND her lil fat sidekick face was crunchy then a mafucka...lol. Guess he didnt tell her i was comin or that he was buyin my drinks all night...lmao.

I know this post was kinda long and i was rambling and venting...but im gettin tired of her ass and he needa gon and SUPERMAN DAT HO right on outta here....

No comments: