14 March 2007

big big disappoinment

I know that i havent informed you all on the current standing of my on/off relationship...but i really need to express my disappointment for another situation...

I met a guy a couple of weeks ago that is soooooooooooo very sexy and he can sing (im talkin make the panites melt off your cooch)...I gave him my number, not knowin if he would actually call. He did. So we talked a couple of times and i really like him. He makes me smile and laugh. I cant think of the last time that i thought about anyone this much...I talked to my best friend about it and she said that I should continue talkin to him and that people with good conversation are hard to come by. I agreed and decided that i would continue talkin to him. We havent seen each other since i gave him my number (i will divulge why in another post). Anyway...as i was thinkin bout him last night my phone rings...sure nuff its him *i will name him...i just gotta think of one that fits him* I'm all smiles when i hear his voice and we begin to talk. I finally get around to askin him why he doesnt have a girlfriend and he hems and haws and then drops the bomb...

I do have a girlfriend...and a son.

Man...talk about blown! Its not the son that i cant deal with. I love kids...i would rather a man have a kid bc i love them, but im 21 and not ready for that responsibility myself. As long as him and the mother of his child are on the same page, im cool. Cuz there is nothin more ridiculous than a man wit babymama drama. TRUST. I have witnessed kinda sorta first hand wit my best friend and her man. Anyway...so i asked if his girlfriend was the mother of his child...and yes she is. BLOWN AGAIN!! I knew then that there was no way that i would be able to seriously get to know this man. Well, maybe as a friend. but we have so much in common and even though I dont know him that well, i get the feelin that he is sincere in everything that he says and i wanted to really learn more. Whatever...he could sense the disappointment in my voice and explains that he really didnt want to tell me until we had time to chill bc he didnt want me to shut him out. How fair is that to me?! I mean hello! you wanted to wait to tell me that you had a whole lil family til after I got to know you? yeah, ok.
He kept askin me if i was upset and if i never wanted to talk to him again. I said no, bc i really like him...but im just not sure if thats right. Im just really disappointed. I really hoped this would be a good start to the summer wit a new bun....guess not. *sigh* Oh well....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwww Mama dont be sad! This Kat is just being selfish. He knows a good thing when he sees it and he doesnt want to you go. But trust me when I say this... if he lied to you once, he'll do it again. Ive learned that the hard way in my MAAAAANY years of life hahaahaha... Public Enemy put it best: YA CANT TRUSS IT!