13 March 2007

A lil somethin about me

Alright...as i sit here devourin my BK #7 value meal, i am thinkin about what it is that you all wanna know about me. On one hand im like "they dont need to know erything bout me!" but then if i wasnt ready to be open and honest why the hell did i sign up to write a blog...hmm? Plus...yall dont know me...so who in sam hell cares what yall think...no offense. Anyway here goes....
  1. I am 21 yrs old(3.10.86)
  2. I have had the same boyfriend since i was in 10th grade (thats about 6 yrs for those of yall too tired to do the math). I will name him "Pookie" for you guys. Pookie and I are goin through some things right now...so im sure that i will have lots to write about him...you all are more than welcome to comment.
  3. I have a fulltime job as a contractor at the Pentagon...most of my coworkers get on my nerves...im sure i will be writin about them too...dont worry, I will fill you in on their nicknames, as i am sure to have interesting ones for them.
  4. I have NO idea what i want to do with my life yet.
  5. I am sooooooooooooooo addicted to celeb-gossip. I mean ridiculously addicted. I read http://www.concreteloop.com everyday...sometimes hourly just to check on updates...i should go to rehab or somethin...
  6. I have a mean/bitchy side....hopefully you guys won't see that side of me...
  7. Oh yeah...and they call me PiNK cuz it describes me...fun, sexy, sassy, cute and its my favorite color...DUH!!

I cannot think of anything else to tell...I'm sure it will all come out eventually.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are absolutely adorable. I shall call you Mini Me LOOOOOL!