15 March 2007

WTF?

Okay, i said that to myself that i would refrain from postin while at work...but DAMN! I have to get this off my chest.

Can somebody please tell me why the old, overweight and ugly men that work in my office are sooooooooo interested in my biz? Everytime i come in or sit down or say somethin or say nothin or sneeze or cough or fart, they just gotta make a comment. There are 2 in particular: Booty-do (i know this name is usually reserved for females, however, this name fits him) and Mr. Howard ( no, that is not his last name...he went there once upon a time and still be sweatin it). They always have somethin to say. And its always about my personal life...key word in that statement is personal...as in..."THAT DONT HAVE SHIT TO DO WIT YOUR ASS". Today it was Booty-do that pissed me off (Mr. Howard aint here today). I walk in at like 8.15 (Im usually there by like 8) and this fool gon say, "Mmmmhm. Why you late? You was out gettin your freak on last night huh?" What the fuck about what time i come in is your bizniz? Can you tell me that? Huh? Cuz last time i checked, I didnt work for you? and secondly when and who i get my freak on wit should be of no damn interest of yours bein that your stupid ass daughter (she really is yall...she thought her engine was actin up cuz her car was makin noise...turns out her speakers were busted...LMAO!) graduated from high school the same year I did! Would you like it if some grown ass man was all up in her sex life? Hell to the naw! So stay ya fat monkey ass outta mine. Anyway, I rolled my eyes, told him to mind his fuckin bizniz (yes i said 'fuckin'), swiveled my ergonomic chair around and logged into my computer. But do you think he stopped there? Oh no. He continues on about how when he was in the navy (do i look or act like i give a fuck?), they used to have wild nights out on the town so he knows how 'you 21 year olds' get down. All the while he is lookin at me over his glasses (you know the look) and lickin his lips in what i assume was supposed to be a suggestive manner. I made the 'eww' face and decided it was time for me to go get breakfast before i threw up on an empty stomach.

Mr. Howard is just as bad, commentin on who im supposedly 'shackin up' (those are his exact words) with. Just like i got nasty wit Booty-Do, i have told MH that for his inforDAMNmation, I aint shackin up wit nobody and that i pay my own damn bills, however when he took that responsibilty off of my hands, i would have no problem with him bein concerned about the amount of people residing with me. Until then...stay the fuck out my shit!

Im sorry for the rant...but i feel better and i think ill go get 3 sugar cookies and a vanilla milkshake now....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Heffa?! If you dont stop makin me CTFU while Im at work Imma slap the ish outta you!

You're very talented and extremely funny! OMG.. .hilarious!