07 June 2007

Mr. Ghana...long post yall

Okay, so i know i havent posted in a while...been busy. and its not like a have millions of people reading this anyway so to my occasional 2 readers: I love you and im sorry.

Anytahootie...

Friday (June 1) I went out on a date with this fine chocolate tall chocolate sexy chocolate man. He was born here and rasied in Ghana so he had that slight accent which i find sooo sexy. Now ive never dated an african man but i dont descriminate against sexy, okaaay? I had heard that some of them can be kinda clingy and possessive but i wasnt gonna lump him into that category so we decided to go out after work.

I drove up to Silver Spring and parked at his complex. We walked over to where city place mall is. It was such a beautiful night yall...all romantical and shit. We talked about the usual first date stuff (ya know....what kinda music, movies and extracurricular activities you like...yadda yadda yadda). Once we got downtown-

Wait wait! im forgettin stuff...first of all when i parked and got out we hugged...no compliment or nothin. NOT ONE! Not even after i told him he looked nice. But i didnt let that spoil my mood. Maybe he was nervous right? Right, thats what i thought.

Okay so back to when we got downtown. We were tryna figure out which restuarant to go to. We decided on the Rockfish Grill (i think thats what its called). The wait was long ( a lil too long cuz i was hungry as hell!) But once we were seated, service was EXCELLENT!! I ordered the Crabcakes and an amaretto sour...he had some salmon dish and a miller light. We continued to talk and flirt, i batted my eyelashes and whathaveyou...you know. He told me how "very attractive" he thought i was (which baffled me as to why i didnt get a compliment...lol) after another amaretto sour for me...we finish our delicious meal (the bill was 63 dollars which he acted like that was alot. i didnt think so. is it?) we left and began the walk back to his crib.

Now to the good part...or bad...or funny depending on how you look at it...

So we decide to watch a movie. By this time i had already decided i was gon get some cuz i was horny and i wanted it. But of course i didnt jump his bones as soon as we got inside. I maybe a fastass but i didnt wanna give him that impression right off the bat, lol. We laid on the couch and he was rubbin me all over. Not aggressively but kinda like you would rub your girlfriend or boyfriend...kinda lazy like. then he started movin up towards my breasts but he seemed nervous like he thought i was gon ask him to stop. I really think that he thought those 2 drinks had me done, lol. He started playin wit my nipples and that made my pussy almost jump out my panties! so you know im in my head like "Yeah gurl! im bout to get me some!" I continued to play a lil hard to get. so he continues on and before i know it he has unsnapped my jeans, and pushed my panties to the side (im pretty sure he did it wit one hand!) Now im really ready! Coochie region was definitely smokin hot and throbbin (ladies yall know the feelin, lol) cuz thats the player move...kinda like in that movie wit Nick Cannon and C. Milian when the dad was teachin him how to open the condom in a smooth, cool manner. lol!

He gets on wit the finger action (da bomb!!) and my stuff was so wet you could wring it out! I couldnt take it anymore and i insisted that we get to the main event. Boy was i ready!! I couldnt wait to get that chocolate mandingo you -know-what inside me (wrapped in plastic of course). He started peelin the clothes off of himself to reveal the body of an ancient god! It was smooth and muscular...and slim just how i like em! He was cut like a college basketball player and i couldnt wait to slam dunk his ass!!

THEN...he took off his pants. Ummmmmm...yeah, about that. Im pretty sure i had the look of confusion. Where is it?! Where is the big juicy chocolate stick i was sure i was gonna get? Okay dont get me wrong. It wasnt minute...it was about 7 inches but it was slim...just like the rest of him. And when your expectin Long, Strong, Donkey Kong...a ding-a-ling just doesnt cut it. But i had hope (or i was just desperate) and i wasnt gonna give up witout so much as a sample.

We missionaried...doggystyled...cowgirled...reverse cowgirled and one leg on the shouldered for about a good hour...and even though my shit was like a faucet...when you got rubber, spermicide, and a nigga wit a mediocre stroke rubbin against your woman fruit, it gets a lil dry. I was done. too through and disappointed wit the situation. He wasnt terrible but i had built up the dick in my mind and he just didnt live up to it...to cap the night off, i gave him some head cuz he was still all over me and i wasnt bout to continue fuckin him cuz i was sure my walls were scuffed. He was justa shiverin and shakin as i licked the tip (wrapped in grape plastic now) and deepthroated (it wasnt that hard to do...lol) but he still didnt cum! Alright Buddy! Im definitely done now...i wasnt gonna waste my time...it was close to 2 o clock and my pocket rockets' (a lil pink vibrator...ask about it!) bedtime was 3...had to hurry home! So he walked me to my car...kissed my cheek and watch me peel off...

Do i have to tell yall that we will not be seein each other again?

2 comments:

BK said...

LMAO.. OMG this was hilarious!! thakns for stopping by

but DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN he was a slim jim.. THAT'S THE WORST!!! YOU FEEL NOTHING!!!!

oh and by the way.. glad you said GRAPE.. :) protect yourself at all costs homey.. you still young!

Unknown said...

Ummmmm..... LMBAO!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, this ish is HILARIOUS! MAN, it's tough in the STREETS!!!!!! Wheew... Im SO sorry for your disappointment. I will try to make it up to you by delivering Solomon on a silver platter. I mean, you read the interview... "Im not done until you're done." *shivers* that man's swagger is RIDICULOUS! WHEEEW!