25 June 2007

Weekend Wrap-up

I had a reaaaaaaaaaaaaallllly unusually busy weekend. But i had fun tho! Aight lemme break it down:

Friday: We had a company bar-b-que on Andrews and that was nice. There are more sexy ass dudes workin wit me than i thought! lol...KT was there...lookin all scrumptious, but again wit the embarassment, so whatever, i digress. I left there at about 2 and went home. Ahhhh! Nothin like bein home early on a Friday!! I took off my clothes and laid my lazy ass on the couch. Got a phone call from a guy that i met at the Crossroads on Wednesday night, and after about 3 hours of good conversation he said he wanted to see me. No problem. I started gettin ready and by 930 I was at his crib. He came out to the car and the first thing that came to my mind when he opened the door was..."Who the fuck are you?!" Ok. no. He was hideous, abso-fuckin-lutely hideous. There is no other way to describe what was goin on wit his face! And of course he's lookin at me like im the Rooty Tooty Fresh n Fruity platter from IHOP. Oh hell no! I seriously think that he played "Shy Brotha" at the club. Because this definitely aint who asked for my number! He looked like an acne infested face T-Pain. Im sorry, its the truth. And i passed up on a guaranteed-make-ur-toes-curl-sweat-ur-perm-out sex session for this?! How am i gonna get outta this? If i was as rude as people say i am, i would have pulled off. And i didnt, but i sho was tryna figure out how to rush this date along...he wanted to go to the movies...i said no. he wanted to chill and talk at a park....i said no. he asked me if i wanted to chill at his house...i said hell no! Finally, after about 20 minutes, i decided that i was hungry and if i hadda look at his ass he betta be payin for my food while im doin it. So we go to the BLVD and went to Uno's. Why did we run into his friends? So of course he wanted to sit wit them, and i obliged. Anything to not have to look at just him!! His friends were cool, but the restaurant was ghetto as all get out!! Long story short we sat there for like 2 hours and after less than mediocre service we walked out on the check. I know that was uncool, but i hadda bring some excitement to this evening! After that, we headed back to his house, and when i stopped the car for him to get out, he didnt. he just sat there, kinda awkward like. Yall, if he woulda leaned in for the kiss, i woulda slapped him!! But luckily i didnt have to. After about 30 seconds of just sittin there, i told him that he needed to unbuckle his seatbelt and get out the car. I think that hurt his feelins but oh the fuck well! I had a phone call to make... Mr. Good Dick was waiting.

Saturday- I spent the night over MGD's house got up and er'body started gettin ready for Carnival!! His mom made some Bake and Roti and by like 1130 we were off to Georgia Ave. When we got there we walked up from the end of the Road til we met up wit the mud band. We jumped in and had a good ole time! Just partyin, blazin and freakin. At about 4 we had made it to the end and walked back to the car where the food was. I laid my flag and MGD's tshirt on the concrete, laid on my back wit my legs on his lap and in less than 2 seconds i was knocked out! Forgot all about the food and shit lol! He woke me up when it was time to go and i fell asleep in the car. I was sooooo tired! When we got to his crib, I stripped outta er'thing and laid on his bed. I guess that turned him on cuz he jumped on me like he was king of the jungle!! Needless to say i had a rush of energy and we definitely "got on bad" lol (thats island jargon for those of yall who aint know). Then we ate...inhaled a fat one and passed out. I spent the night.

Sunday- Got up from his house around 545 am and went home took a shower and got dressed for Church. It was men's day and my Daddy was in the choir. Of course i rode wit my stepmom, brother and sister and we were late. But the sermon was good...my brother was bad and my sister was gettin on my LAST nerve! We got outta there by like 915 and i went home and changed...went back to MGD's house. No nookie. We watched a movie til he hadda go to work. I went home. He called when he got off around 915. I took a shower and got my work clothes together...i was feenin for the good dick! Oh but dont sleep...i put on his ass! Trust. How do i know? Cuz my West-Indian-Homie-Lover-Friend is washin my clothes as we speak! lol...no bullshit babez.

Anyway...how was yalls weekend?

No comments: