22 June 2007

Im in luv wit a stripper

mmmmhm mmmmhm mmmmhm yall!

I went to the Classics last night...woooooooo weeee! Them boys was sexxy! This was my first time at a strip club. Me and my coworker went. I used to think that i wouldnt enjoy male strippers. Somethin about them turned me off. Im not sure it was the way they gyrated in the womens faces on tv or what...but i had sworn off ever goin to a male strip club.

Baby! If i woulda knew what i was missin, I woulda been up in there a looooooong time ago! lol. Now there are four men in there that had my ass makin it rain on they asses...

Foreplay- He was walkin around the club about an hour before the show fully dressed. He was maybe 5" 11', Chocolate, with a short cut and precise facial hair and he looks maybe about 27. When he came on stage, he had on a suit and his set was like a old skool joint...he was smooth...not raunchy at all (which was kind of a disappointment, lol) he danced around and finally came outta all his clothes...he has an ass that you'd like to smack...lol.

Playboy- Oooh child! This boy lived up to his name! He is light skinned (which i dont usually go for..but *sighs and stares dreamily* theres just somethin about him) curly hair and a body that should never be covered! When he came out, he started walkin towards me...Gurl! i put that dollar between my teeth and you woulda thought i was a nasty ass 50 yr old woman the way i sorta kinda molested his sexy ass! When he walked over to me, i put my hands on his babyoiled chest and squatted lettin my fingers trail over his red leather pants (they werent tight cuz that woulda been corny) and fall right on his dick. My face was right at penis level and i gave it a good squeeze wit my right hand and stuck the dollar in the waistband of his pants and grabbed a handful of juicy ass in my left. He continued on his way....sexxxy ass!

Devine- Have you seen the dick on him?! BIG. Thats all im gonna say bout that. He was the only one that took off er'thing...although you couldnt see anything cuz he wrapped a towel around his waist...but its just the idea that i could actually walk over to him and snatch it off!! I dreamed about him last night lol...now he wasnt all that fine...he is light too but he has dreads...oh how i live to run my fingers through a mans head wit nice dreads!! I threw some ones at him too. Once, he got finished wit his set he got dressed and came back out. When he walked past me and grabbed me by my waist. "Did you enjoy my set baby?" *panties wet* "Mmmmhm! you sexy as shit!" He said thank you and smiled at me...i cheesed right back at his ass. He continued to mingle wit the other ladies. When he came back through, I was dancin and shakin my ass to the music that was bumpin through the speakers. He grabbed my ass and squeezed it "Gurl! I would fuck the shit outta yo lil sexy ass!" i looked him dead in his face and replied "i fuck back." and i was serious, lol.

I dont know what got into me! Somethin about bein in there had me charged up wit this raw energy. There were other dancers. But those were the ones that were blogworthy..at least in my opinion anyway. When the night was over, me and my coworker started to walk out the door and who stood before me?

Perfect Gentleman
Ladies...when i say this man is beautiful...i mean it. He's like 6'2", smooth chocolate skin, long locs, and that body! He had on jeans and a t-shirt but you could tell what was under there. I asked him his name he told me it was Perfect Gentleman, and then he handed me a Flyer titled Sexy First Sundays. Before i could look at the whole flyer he grabbed my waist, pulled me close and whispered in my ear "Make sure you come...it's a butt-naked affair." Mmmmhm! I inhaled his Jean Paul Gaultier cologne (my fave!) and tried to control myself. He kissed my cheek and i kissed his back...i wanted to squeeze his butt but i didnt...i'll save that for next sunday, lol.
I made it home and right before i got outta my car i took one long look at his ass on my flyer and stuck it in the dashboard display of my car....WHAT?! i need somethin nice to look at when im stuck in traffic!

No comments: