20 June 2007

Workplace Nookie

In the spirit of my last post, I decided that i would share some other sexual experiences wit you all...I haven't decided if this would be the regular theme of my blog or not...we'll see. Anyway what was i typing? Oh yes! Another sex post. This one wasnt recent...it happened a while ago. I wanna say in like December or something.



So ive always had a fantasy about gettin it on in the workplace. Alot of people have that fantasy, but few actually go through with it. Well i did! So lemme set this up for you...the dude that it happened wit (lets call him KT) i have known for a while. and i always had the BIGGEST crush on him. So one day im at my desk and we are emailin each other back and forth and the conversation turns freaky...i cant remember exactly what was said but i was enough to get me all excited. After a while KT says that no one is in his office and that he wanted me to come over there. So im like "why you want me to come over there...what we gon do?" He comes back wit the normal..."whatever you want....we can just talk" OH HELL NO!! I dont just "talk" not wit you mister! i been wantin to get me some of your tall, brown skin, chinky eyed, long hair havin ass for a while, so theres no way im comin over to an empty ass office to talk to you. i can do that over the phone. i didnt tell him that i just said i would be on my way after my 130 boring ass meetin.



Can i say that the whole time i was at that meetin i was lookin at the clock?! I swear them corny, corporate ass white dudes was soundin like Charlie Browns teacher "Wah-Wah wah wah." I dont even think i said one thing the entire time. i was feelin like Buckwheat when he got his dollar. Just happy! I was thinkin bout him givin it to me all over somebody's desk, in the ergonomic chair, on the window sill...EVERYWHERE!! lol...finally the meeting was over...i hauled my horny ass outta there so quick! I get to his office and we make small talk for a second. but i hadda cut that shit out cuz my coochie was threatnin to jump out my Vickies and throw a major tantrum on the floor (kinda like the bad ass kid in Wal-mart) if i didnt get her some. So i walked over to him and did the first thing i thought of...i grabbed his dick. lol...now before you get all shocked, lemme just say that im not usually that aggresive...but i hadda get the party started somehow, right? Guuuuuurl (or boy, i guess) as soon as i did that his ass lit up...he snatched open my button down (he didnt break no button tho...i kinda wish he would have...that makes it more raw...lol) and was lickin me all over!! He picked me up and put me on his desk, while my legs were wrapped around him and i started to suck on his ears (guys cant resist that...well, most of them). His dick got rock hard. He musta wanted it bad cuz he stopped what he was doin and started reachin in his coat that was hangin on the back of his chair.

-Okay ladies...when the dude is gettin ready to pull out the condom, its like the moment of truth...i prefer Gold Label Men myself. When they pull those out, 9/10 its gonna be a good night. If they pull out a durex or some lame ass Health Clinic condom, you gotta deal wit 1 of 2 things...either his dick is gon be little...or the rubber will be too small...therefore risking the condom poppin which aint the least bit comfortable...so yeah, anyway-

I kinda look away, hopin that when i look back i should see the shiny gold wrapper of a Magnum.
BINGO MUTHAFUCKA!!!! So it was definitely on! I was gon make him work my ass like a 9 to 5 ya dig?! I decide ima get all sexy and bend over his desk so that he has a PRIMO view of the booty. He let out that moan of approval that guys do when they see somethin they like...it sounds like "mmh". Anyway he did that and i was wet, ready and waiting!!

He guided it in and i swear to Starbucks that shit fit like a glove!! He started the slow stroke...
in and out, in and- "Aw damn." That was him. So in my head im like, "Yeaaaaah! I know its good." but then i dont get the "out" that was supposed to follow the last "in". "Whats wrong?" Thats me. "Did it pop?" "Na," he said. "Im done." Whoa whoa WHOA! Did i hear him right? okay wait...dont freak out...this might just be the first one..ima stay cool, this just means he gone have to put in extra work in the second round.

"Okay...so get another one."

Then he kinda gets an attitude...

"I dont have another one...its not like i expect to get some at work eryday!"

*Scrrrrrreeeeeeech!!* First of all muthafucka...watch ya tone before i smack you in the mouth wit this stapler! I couldnt believe he was gettin stank wit me! Embarassed? Yeah...stank? hell no! It aint my fault you a 2 and a half stroke joke! Then i think he came to his senses cuz he apologized. I said it wasnt a big deal and i started puttin my clothes on. You see, in my mind the only thing that fucked him up is the fact that he didnt get a chance to redeem himself...sometimes the first nut shoots quick ya know? Shit happens.

Ive seen him around a couple times and i still think that hes embarassed cuz he doesnt really say anymore than hi and bye to me. But if he asked...i'd give him another chance...and if he screws that up, THEN its a problem.

But can i ask yall somethin....WHY THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME?!

No comments: