03 December 2008

The decision has been made!

Soooooo...I found the dress yesterday. its this one:



Shut up! I knooooow yall said that yall liked the purple one...but they didnt have one in my size. I went to try the dresses on last night. Bebe pisses me off too bc they dont never have a good range of sizes! Its always XXS, XS and M. Where the hell are the larges?! Its not my fault that im blessed wit a lil somethin extra. Shoot, im not even that big. Most people dont believe that i weigh 150. I'm what you call a "slim thicky". I'm kinda slim but i have enough thighs and ass for some people to say im a lil thick. Its confusing, i know...but just keep up with me.

So anyway, I find the purple dress that I posted up here yesterday and like i said, no large. They only had the large in the pink. So i tried that on and asked Felecia (the sales lady) to call Georgetown and ask them if they had it in a large. And you know they didnt. So after careful consideration (and a lot of hemming and hawing) i decided on the pink one since its my fave color and it super duper BAD on me (in a good way, duh!)

So thats done. I need to find my shoes and accesories tho. I dont really like open toes in the winter...but that seems to be the thing, so well see. maybe ill do a shoe post.

This is a lil off topic.. but if youre ever lookin for a cheap happy hour at a nice place, go to Jo Jo's on U st. They have 5 dollar Calamari (bomb!) 5 dollar drinks (get the Frooty Beznitch...its good too!), 6 dollar crabcake sandwhiches that come with seasoned fries (yum!)...if you cant tell i went there last night. And then me and Sunshine stopped by Love Cafe and I had their Strawberry shortcake (phenomenal!!) mmmmmm.....im thinkn bout it now!

anyway lemme go...im hungry =/

pink.

10 comments:

Amber-Alert said...

good choice...felecia is cool been helpin me out a lot (just started working up there part time for the holidays lol)

im so pissed my xmas party (at the real gig) is during the day...no sexy dresses or none of that lol.

pink said...

wooooooow. lmao!! Aint that crazy that I mentioned her and you know her?! *mental note to watch who i be puttin on the innernets lmao*

And Gurl! It's on sale! 69.50 honey. I was so siced when I found out. Now, since you work up there...make sure dont none of them Heifas put my damned dress back! I'm gettin it tomorrow.

And what the hell kinda xmas party is in the day time?! that sux.

Amber-Alert said...

small ass world...i didnt even realize u lived in the area til u put that up there lol lol...

yes all the dresses are on sale and they got some bad ones up in there its just like u said they only get a couple larges and everything else is tiny :( they be having a ton of xxs and i be like who is gonna fit into this shit?! i wont be back up there til friday tho...they wouldnt let u put it on hold???

thats the same damn thing i said...wtf lol

pink said...

gurl please Felecia put that badboy on hold for me cuz she said that was the only large. I was not playin...I WILL be coppin that thang tomorrow, ya dig??

Gurl...the only person fittin them xxs is Felecia lol...she prolly got mad dersses from BEBE...and they prolly look real cute on her since shes so tiny.

Dave Van Buren said...

Damn I miss this whole dress thing. It looks good though. make sure you post pics.

Amber-Alert said...

oh i feel u lol

thats funny as hell cuz she is real tiny yea she probably be lovin all those size selections lol.

u need to get into the new catalog for the holidays i was like i clearly want like everything in this damn book!! bags, shoes, everything...

Mrs Count said...

How dare you defy me! That is not the color I picked and I do not support.

Nah, I kid. Girl that is cute! 2 of our work Christmas parties are during the day and one is a night cruise. Hmmmm, lemme borrow that dress.

Toni said...

i love this dress....im looking for a sexy little black dress for new years....any suggestions?

Anonymous said...

This is cute!
Tima

Anonymous said...

Go with that dress! You'll be the envy of the party! Beware of hating bitches tho!!!