05 December 2008

WTF?!

Hey yall!

Cant blog long...im at work. But i will tell you the crazy shit that happened yesterday.

Ok. So, this gurl that works on the contract with me (well, she works for my mom) tried to get her dress from Bebe too yesterday. Now normally that wouldnt be a big deal....but ion like this bitch.

My mom was the one who told me and I told her that it didnt matter; the bitch could by the same dress as me and i will STILL be the baddest bitch there. So my mom goes to the mall and comes back and do you know what the first thing she said out her mouth was?

"Oh! I'm glad you're home! Look at what i found for kathleen in JCPenney's!"

Kathleen is the bitch.

I just looked at my mom...and then i walk away.

WTF is she buyin her a dress for?

Kathleen works for her...last time i checked that meant that she got paid every week like the rest of us. I was heated at first! But after I thought about it...i chilled out.

Thats ok. She can buy her a dress....but she better by her shoes and accessories and get her hair done. Because my shit WILL be on point...and that way when I look better than her, it wont be because she didnt have the right outfit.

I am SO ready for this party.

=)

pink.

5 comments:

Mrs Count said...

You are crazy! I want to see some pictures!

pink said...

once i get my shoes and accessories ill post those. Im thinkin bout like an old hollywood type theme for my outfit. Im gonna get my weave done early sunday morning...so i think for the party ill have my hair swept to one side and big loose curls...you know what i mean? im also gonna get my eyelashes done. I havent decided what my make up will look like. you think i should do a pink lip? or clear gloss with dramatic eyes?

Dave Van Buren said...

lmao.. only women could make a Christmas party a fashion contest.

Anonymous said...

This was funny.

Amber-Alert said...

that is hilarious!!! u kno u gonna be the flyest chick at the party huh i kno thats right!!! i'm into a dramatic eye so i say go with that and a subtle lip...i kno this spot that does great eye lashes.