02 December 2008

Decisions...decisions. I need YOUR help!!

Hello there good people.

Ok...my christmas party is 11 days away and I have NOT bought a dress yet. I am going to give you 3 choices...i need you guys to tell me which ones you like the best.



I like this one bc its fitted and its also a turtle neck. I dont like to be all exposed during the winter time. I feel like it shows off alot of leg but its ok because the twinsll be covered so its not scandalous. Plus the blue is reaaaaalllly pretty, yes?



Isnt this color purty?! I love this color. The only thing that i am apprehensive about is that its strapless. I hate wearing strapless bras bc i cant ever find one that i dont have to pull up all the time. But its longer than the first one, so thats a plus.




Out of the three i think this one is my least fave. I dont really like the color red cuz everbody wears red to a christmas party. I like the style of the dress though. I picked it in red bc it only came in 2 other colors: Black and grey. And neither one of those are cute for a christmas party.

So dont you see my problem?? And i dont want to end up wearing somethng that i already have...so please HELP ME!!!! *im looking right at fashion guru*

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The purple strapless cause its pretty and kinda long and the color is beautiful! I would rock it!

Mrs Count said...

I like the purple strapless one too. You can get the bra cups that stick onto your boobs instead of going for a strapless bra. Those work well for me, but then again I have little boobs so I don't know how it will work for people that actually have a chest.

Anonymous said...

Umm Ms.Pink who is ya date gonna be?

Amber-Alert said...

like the purple one the best....these are all bebe right? double check but i think the back is out in the blue...

pink said...

tima...i am not takin a date. I planned the party...so i kinda have to host and a date would just get in my way.

amber...yeah, they are bebe and the back is out on the blue one.

Jazzy said...

I'm not really in to purple, but I love the style and material of that dress best.

The first one is too casual and the last one isn't fly enough.

Get you some two-sided tape to keep the dress in place.

Anonymous said...

Pink...this is (Nasha) don't beat me up I..know I've been Mia my internet sucks were I just moved to but any way..The purple would look really nice on you and it goes great with your complexion it should give you a very soft look especially being it's cold out side.. I want pics of your party..have fun!