30 November 2008

Post club conversation

What it do? Im on my way home from ohio right now (praise jesus...cuz can't nobody work ya nerves like family), so I thought I would blog.

I could tell yall how my gg told me that she had "special nostrils" and she could tell when someone had been sexin and hadn't washed themselves...and that's how she knew her 3rd husband was a whore. Or I could tell you how a fight almost broke out and my aunts house between her and the neighbor over a coat. I even thought about tellin yall how we took thxgvn pix in front of a scarface background...yep just like we was in the club.

But na, I don't think I will...at least not today. Today, im gonna tell yall about somethin my uncle told me when we were on our way back from the club. Now, he'd had a couple beers and a few puffs of the herb before we left but somethin tells me that he was dead serious about this lil gem he dropped on me. And before I tell u what he said im gonna ask that my men readers verify wether this is true or whether it even makes sense to a man ...plz and thx =)

Ok. So he told me that if a woman has 2 or 3 baby daddies that the pussy is prolly real good. He said that she's not someone you should wife but she's good for a lil fun. When I asked him where he came to this conclusion he said that if 4 different men get her pregnant, then that means that when they were havin sex it got so good that they hadda go raw and it was so good that they couldn't even pull out. And after some thought, I guess maybe he was right. Its a dumbass way to think but men are dumbasses when it comes to ass so it makes sense.

So I flipped it and asked him what it meant if a woman has 5 kids by the same man. He told me that either meant her pussy was real good because the man got 5 kids out of it or that maybe it was only good to him. What do yall think about these scenarios?

And before you womenz get all up in arms about this, we weren't talkin bout men who are married wit a buncha kids we were talkin bout hoodrat ass women who have a bunch of different babydaddies.

My uncle munchie also told me that a man is only as faithful as his options.

Plz chat amongst urselves...

pink.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have to disagree cuz the hoodrat with different baby daddies prolly got so many kids because her first relationship her and dude prolly wanted a kid and things prolly got sour after the kid was born like for example dude didn't want to take care of his child or the girl could have been a hoe so they split so then the girl with someone else and the same thing could have happend again and this is why she got so many kids cause to me it seemed like her priorities are messed up! Now for a married couple they could have just wanted to have a lot of kids?! Who knows... Those were some good questions Pink.

Anonymous said...

And this Tima by the way :)

Latoya said...

WOW VERY INTERESTING BLOG!

Mrs Count said...

Yeah I don't know anything about your Uncle's theory, lol. But girl, your family is funny!

Dave Van Buren said...

lol... I have heard this theory many times. I've also heard that a womans pussy is wetter after having children. something about childbirth changes it. I've only had sex with 1 woman who had kids and I had a baby with her so I guess your uncle might have a point... lol That said if i meet a girl with 2 baby daddies I walk the other way, I'm not trying to be number 3

Eb the Celeb said...

Men are dumb asses is the whole point of this conversation...

(vixenchick) said...

co-signing with eb!

xoxo

vixen