03 November 2008

Weekend Wrap-Up: Part 1

G'day mate!

I feel the need to warn all of yous that this will be a loooooooooong weekend wrap up. I did so much (or maybe it just felt like it) that I have to write about it in 2 parts...part 2 will be up tomorrow, i reckon.

Friday: I had to work but I got off at 4 so I could rush to get my nails done and do my hair and all that. With having to wait for 2 other people to get dressed and stuff we didnt end up leavin the crib til like 12. We caught the metro to New York Ave...where we were SURE that there would be taxis waiting for people...ummm negative. THERE WERE NO TAXIS YALL!!! So we started walkin up New York Ave...and let me just tell you that I was a sexy race car driver, so I had on this black jumpshort thingy wit long sleeves and fishnets and black knee high boots, my friend was a sexy school teacher and her friend was a sexy geisha gurl. Niggaz was honkin horns and yellin out they windows and just plain actin like they aint never seen 3 chicks walkin up the street. Anyway, My friend spots an empty taxi on the other side of the street and we run and hop in. This is where the fuckery begins. After I catch my breath, I look around and notice that there are McCain stickers EVERYWHERE in the taxi. The taxi dude even had a cut out of McCains face by his steering wheel!! Taxi dude was Nigerian and he was blasting COUNTRY music!! Homeboy was really havin an identity crisis, smh. It was just ridiculous. I also noticed that he started the fare at 4.50. All he did was make a u turn at the light, drive up the road a lil bit and drop us off at the club. Do you know how much he charged us? 10.00!!! So i figure he doesnt need a tip bc he decided to add it in himself. This African country fool gon say, "Ooh, so ii gees i doont geet a teep today, hunh?" My friend handed him a dollar...she better than me...smh.

So we get out of the car and get in the line for the club. Honey. Some of the outfits were plain retarded. I aint never seen so many big bishes in outfits that too damned small in my life!! A mess! There we also alot of cute gurls in cute outfits too tho so it balanced out i guess. One question tho. Why the hell would you come to the club on stilts? I mean, really. And why the hell would the people at the door let this fool in? I just think that was stupid, but whatever. Oh yeah! Jerome was in the club yall!! You know Jerome....from Martin!

I said Jerome in da house! Whatcha mouf!!!!

He was so funny! He was walkin around wit a big ass house phone for a cell phone and had on some tight assed pants wit socks in his crotch area...a mess! lol. There was also a VERY cute Harlem Globetrotter...I pinched his butt. What? TM dont look at me like that! It just looked so tight and nice...i couldnt help myself! Yall know it was mad chicks dressed up like cops and when they played lil wayne "mrs. officer" they went wild.

Finally, it was time for the club to close. We go outside adnd my friend calls the sober ride taxi people who take you home for free...up to the first $50. So we're waiting on the corner of New York and Kendall and more cat calls and hollerin as niggaz was leavin the club! I must admit, I kida like the attention cuz we was stoppin traffic...literally! One guy even jumped the curb on accident while he was breakin his neck to look at me (and I say me cuz i was the onky one showin skin...it was dark so they couldnt see our faces...so it had the be the thigh action i was givin em...lol.) The light would be green and they would still be starin and askin where we were goin. After a while tho, it got cold...and the taxi STILL wasnt there! I think we were outside waiting for like a good 45 minutes and this guy walks up and he's like who are yall waiting fo? So we say a taxi. He offered to take us to Union Station which is a much easier place to catch a cab and even though we were all a lil skeptical, it was damn near 4 am and i was cold and tired. So we agreed to let him take us (but not before i copied that license plate number and posted it on my facebook status).

We got in the car and he was talkin a whole bunch of shit about how his hands are registered weapons and that his cousin is Taz (the one who owns love...yeah right) and some other shit (idk i wasnt listenting). We get to union station and finally catch a cab. Idk what happened on the ride back home bc I fell asleep. All i know is, is that I didnt come strollin back into the house until around 530 am...im surprised I wrapped my hair and took off my makeup...then i went to sleep honey!

pics comin as soon as my friend sends them to me.

pink.

Oh yeah! and part 2 tomorrow...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems like you had a good time!
Tima

iCandy21 said...

wow...imma fuck that cab driver up lmao...it prolly felt like a horror movie when u seen all that mccain shit...prolly gave u bad dreams lol. but lmao @ the big hoes in too small clothes...i got that same report from a number of folk. where did u end up going cuz there was a jerome at Love too.

pink said...

we were at love!! who went? Inky?

Mrs Count said...

Pink! I am not going to keep telling you to keep your hands to yourself! If you get locked up I will dedicate my blog to keeping you in jail because I already told you to stop groping strangers!

Anyway, sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. You should have told that cabbie his tip was to vote for Obama cuz mccain sure aint thinking about him, lol.

iCandy21 said...

By the way...YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!

Here are the Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website

and yes...Inkie went..along w/Poodah and Fawn.

Tasha said...

Sounds like yall had a good time. I saw Jerome at Love too!! LOL

Anonymous said...

hey pink..I know I'm late but can't wait to see the pics girl so I can give yall that cop call..lol..weee...weee...woooo...hahahah!

**nASHA**