24 November 2008

Updates!...with pix now!!

OK...so I know I have been slackin. I need to get back in the bloggin rythym (is that how you spell that? i always forget.)

The guy that I had mentioned that I was supposed to go on a date to the cheesecake factory (here)...we never went out. I had told yall that I "remet" him. Wel, to make a loooong story short:

I met him on new years last year on the train. I was comin back from adams morgan (drunk) and i just struck up a convo. He was cool. We started talkin...but i felt like everything was too perfect. He said all the right things and nothing was ever wrong. idk...somethin just seemed off to me so i stopped accepting his phone calls. Fast forward to the beginning of November. I ran into him in Pentagon City and we exchanged numbers. Just to see if things were the same i expressed an interest in him. After he stood me up, I called him a couple of times, he called me acouple of times but i just didnt really feel it and obviously neither did he bc we just stopped callin each other =/.

~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~

The triple date. Never happened. Which im not really mad about bc from his face book profile pic ...i thought he was ugly. But i was gonna take one for the team and still go so that my gurl could meet his cousin and New York could meet the other friend. Well I guess the cousin wasnt interested in Sunshine bc he never replied to the note she sent on facebook. And i never even knew who the friend was that New York was supposed to meet...so whatever on that.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~

I also met another guy on facebook...ill give him a name later, if it even gets that far. He's real cool and cute. So on Friday, he asked me would I come see him. Since I had already made up my mind on thursday that there would be no triple date, we made plans to meet up. I took my shower and get dressed and i called him around 830 to let him kno that I was on my way....phone is off. So i'm pissed. Well not really pissed, but agitated bc I had showered and made my face up and shit and his phone was off. So I decided to call up Island Breeze. He's someone I had to pull out the closet and dust off. But i had been lookin at his facebook page and damnit if he wasnt lookin good! lol...so i call him up, make him get outta bed and we head to a pool hall in Silver Spring. Wouldnt you know that a soon as I walked in the place, Ol-cant-answer-my-phone-lookin-boi sends me a text explainin how he was at the wizards game and his phone went dead and he was textin bc he got my message and didnt want me to think that he wasnt pullin no grimy shit. So i told him that I would call him when i left and that maybe i would stop by.

Island Breeze beat me 3 times! I was sooo mad. I'm very competitive. WE're gonna have another date at the bowlin alley when i come back from ohio for thxgvn. I better whip his ass!! lol.

~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So i went by facebook boy's (remember that im not naming him yet) His blog name is Mr. 20...Thx Tima lol house and we chilled. He is a cutie pie!!!!! Well...sexy is more like it. But guess what yall!!? He's 20! lol...i told him i felt like an older woman lol. He's very talkative (just like me) and hes mature for his age. I got over there at like 2 and we talked until 730 in the morning! But im not putting nothin into that bc so did me and Johnny Blaze =/

I think thats it as far as updates go. If i missed anything just remind me in my comments...oh! and pictures of each of these guys will be up this evening so check back tonight or tomorrow!

Ciao Bella! Tutti Fruitti!!

pink.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatever happend to u and island breeze? And the new guy Mr.20 sounds cool! I can't wait to see pics! And your going to Ohio wow that's far!!! And Lamo at Tutti Fruitti!
Tima

Dave Van Buren said...

Wow you've been busy. I'm mad you going to put pics of these dudes up. Just putting them on blast like that lol

pink said...

Tima...you have to read through the posts to find out. the short version is he started getting on my nerves.

I guess there goes his blog name...MR.20 i like it! lol

My moms fam is from OH...its only an 8 hour drive. thats not too bad.

Dave...I dont feel like ive been that busy, lol. just busy makin plans is all. It'll be pix that you cant see their eyes or something lol...so im only putting them on blast half way.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Mr.20 sounds cool! Aye he can be ya date for your work Christmas party!!!!
Tima

Mrs Count said...

Ohh I like Mr.20 too! Pictures, ohhh I can't wait, you better not let me down!

Tom_Gurl said...

Now THAT'S what I call an update!! Mr. 20 sounds like a cool dude...I wanna see pics!

Brothers Blog said...

I can't even keep up. I need to be like you when I grow up at least when it comes to dating. lol.

And LMao @ putting pics of them up.

Mrs Count said...

I didn't even know you put these up till you said something so don't be calling me out! But Mr. 20 looks cute but very little. But yeah that first facebook dude looked like he might have had the potential to look quite interesting, lol.

pink said...

Brothers...since its 2 of yall...im gonna need you to say which one it is when you comment!

Like i told Dave...i been busy makin plans, lol

TM...actually Mr.20 is tall! He's just slim..but thas how i like em!

just call it like it is...the first facebook guy was FUGLY!!

Pserendipity...thank you, you dont even read my blog and you cared enough to comment!

Anonymous said...

The first guy was not to my liking! The second guy look like Jim Jones I guess that was island breeze? And. Mr.20 I couldn't really tell cause his sunglasses.
Tima

StarzGazR said...

I love that you putting these dudes out there!!! THATS HOW YOU DO IT!! lol