14 November 2008

somethin I thought I would never do

Yo,

As u can see I have taken a slight siesta from bloggin. Wanna kno why?

Because as I reread some old posts I've realized that im becomin the blogger I hate.

You kno the type: the whiny lonely blogger or the my-life-is-so-great blogger.

No one wants to read that shit! People want a happy medium and I can't give yall that. My posts used to have variety...but lately its been the same shit about wantin to date or have a boyfriend or whatever. Im just tired of writin bout the same thing...however since that's all that's goin on in my life....the only option is to not blog =/

I figured I would at least give yall an explanation for my absence...

Oh...and I joined match.com...times is hard.

Pink.

4 comments:

Jazzy said...

One of my BFF's tried match.com. Within one month she met some dude and was talking about marriage. I was amazed. I've known her for half my life (that's a long time yo!) and I have NEVER heard her talking marriage...not even to the baby daddy.

Her dude moved to her town (Atlanta) from Jersey with his daughter (he's a single dad) and they became one big happy family...at first.

Now I call her and we talk about the "evacuation plan"...it's code for operation-get-a-nikka-out.

So be careful...I'm sure online dating will make for some great blog posts though.

pink said...

Wooooooow. Lmao!! Yeah that's deep.

I was thinkn that I may let yall pick my dates...you kno like some interactive bloggin. That way when shit don't go right I can blame yall! Lmao

Mrs Count said...

1. Don't do this no more! I've warned you before. When in doubt blog "good morning TM, I'm not in jail for grabbing butts." That's all I ask.

2. I take it you never made it to the cheesecake factory with dude?

3. Match.com seems like good fun times are coming :) You know I want to give my input!

Dave Van Buren said...

My buddy uses match.com She says it's great. She's been on a couple dates and I think she met her current boo off there. It's hard out here for a pimp, use whatever works.. lol