21 November 2008

TAGGED!!

So...I had a lurker come out from hiding!! Everybody wave hi to Amber_Alert....I said wave damnit! ok. Now that thats outta the way...she tagged me! So ima tell yall 7 things about me...which i thinkll be hard bc I already did a 100 things about me post...theres not much yall dont know about me but ill try *shrugs shoulders*

rules:
1. link to the person that tagged u and post the rules on ur blog
2. share 7 weird/random facts about urself
3. tag 7 random ppl at the end of ur post and include links to their blogs
4. let each person kno that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog


1. I think that I have a mild case of OCD. I tend to do things in a routine. Like, when i get dressed in the morning. I take my shower, put my lotion on, put my underwear on, wash my face, put lotion on it, brush my teeth, unwrap my hair, put my clothes on and then my perfume. I cannot do it another way. Thats how it HAS to be done.

2. I dont spend as much time as I should with my brother and sister. I miss them and I want to see them but my akward relationship with my dad causes me to stay away.

3. I always say that I want a boyfriend but when guys start comin at me like they want to get serious, i get nervous. I start wondering if i really want a boyfriend. BC if i get one, what if someone cuter or more outgoing or just more compatible comes along?? I'm not free to date them! But then, I'm single now and I dont really date...I'm so retarded.

4. Even though I'm the single friend, I'm not jealous of my friends who are married or who are pregnant. I get really excited about babies and I like hearing stories from newlyweds...cuz they way i figure is itll be me sooner or later.

5. I fall in like way to quickly. I can meet a guy and have one conversation with him and start seein stars and shit. Im not gullible but I give guys the chance to fuck up before I start gettin all suspicious and shit. Which is weird bc you would think that i have trust issues bc of how my relationship ended a couple of months ago...but i dont.

6. I find things to eat that i think taste really good and then i eat them everyday for like a month. Right now its pineapple fruitcups and blueberry muffins. I ahve a blueberry muffin and a deer park every morning, and a pineapple cup every night when i get home. Last month it was a chicken and chz biscuit and hash brown from mickey d's.

7. I'm always attracted to musicians, artists or troubled guys. I have no idea why. Well its the creativity in musicians and atrists. I'm a picses, so i'm creative naturally and i want someone like that. As far as guys that get in trouble...i think its the Captn save a hoe in me. I think its that if i can get them to turn their life around ive done a good deed or some shit...idk.

Well, their you have it! 7 things about me you didnt know! Fell free to ask me question about any of them...itll give me somethin to write about and if you saw my ask me anything post then you know i dont shy away from any question!!

TTFN!

pink.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

2.Girl u better go see ya bro and sister! If you and ya pops dont get along just pick them two up and take them to the movies or something.
3. Now the boyfriend thing, u have to stop thinking about the what If's and just go with the flow. cause i know im problem is that i think too Much and over analyze stuff.
5. i fall for guys quickly too, I think thats just about every girl.
sounds like u still miss your ex...Or maybe i could be wrong..
Tima

pink said...

Tima...i kno i kno! I need to go see them. point blank period.

i overanalyze too lol...i think thats a female thing.

And you are very wrong about me missin him. You cant miss someone that was never really there. I miss have someone to chill wit and bun wit. Thats what i miss.

Anonymous said...

yea its a female thing! Lol

and ok about the ex thing, I can understand missing chill and bun time. Are you still going on ya date today?
Tima

Anonymous said...

and im need for you to respond to my blogs too Missy!
Tima

pink said...

nope no triple date...but i think that imay have a replacement date...ill post his pics on saturday or monday night ;)

Anonymous said...

Ok cool.have fun

Eb the Celeb said...

you got taggged by a lurker... that should be against the blog rules

Amber-Alert said...

wam i a lurker?? ive only been past ur blog a couple times...anyway thx for playing along.