04 November 2008

Oooooh The Excitement!!

Hey! I know I promised part 2 of the WWU but I just cant. I'm too excited yall!! I voted this morning and I cant wait to find out the results!! I hope we find out tonight, cuz lord knows i wont be able to sleep unless we do!!

Plus this is my hundredth post! It took me a looooong time to get here, man!

Maybe I'll post again today, since I'm the only one in the office.

ANNNNNNNNNNNNND!!!!

I have a secret...but I cant tell you just yet!!!


It's a celebration Bitchezzz!!!

pink.

8 comments:

Toni said...

congrats

Jazzy said...

Ugh...I hate secrets...unless their my own (for obvious reasons!). LOL

You know you want to tell...well bump everyone else. Just tell me! lol

Congrats on your 100th post!

I'll be too excited to sleep tonight too!

Eb the Celeb said...

Congrats on the 100th post... and congrats on Baracking the Votes... I have been antsy too... up since 6am and want to hurry up and get the results... knowing that I'm going to party like its 1999

(vixenchick) said...

what's the secret?

xoxo

vixen

Mrs Count said...

Now you know you should have emailed me that secret. How dare you make me wait, lol. And how did I start blogging after you and reach 100 posts way before you? Hmmmm somebody needs to post more (coughcoughyou).

Girl I have been so excited these past three days my stomach has been trippin! Either that or I'm pregnant, let's go with it's excitement, lol.

pink said...

No! Lets go with ur pregnant!! TMs pregnant yall!!

As for my secret...

Ill never tellllll!! Lol

Anonymous said...

What's the secret????

iCandy21 said...

Awww my pooh pooh hit the 100 mark! You the shit!!! I can't wait til I make it there. Anyway...secrets, huh? It's ok...u can keep a secret today...u know why?...Obama!!! lol thats what im saying to everything today...O[.motherfuckin.]bama!