19 November 2008

Where the hell is everybody?!

OK...is it just me? Or are the majority of your blog friends MIA? I went to Candy's page...she's takin a break, Tima and Nasha just up and quit, Tom_gurl just named herself a part time blogger...it seems like the only person bloggin on the regular is TM!! And her comment section is lackin responses seriously! Whats goin on? I know that i hae been gone...partially due to not having anything to say and to the fact that i got a new position at my company and i cant blog while im here as much and i dont really get on the computer at home. But thats no excuse...i could blog from my sidekick...i just dont. =/

I think im back now tho. Annnnnnnnd....I have a triple date on Friday!! Me and Sunshine and her friend (i needa think of a name for her, cuz i think shell be mentioned here more frequently...for now shell be..oh wait! i got it!! New York...cuz well, shes from NY! duh!) are going out on a blind date with this guy who sent me a note on facebook. He's bringin his cousin (who is CUTE! yall!!) and some other dude. I almost wished the cousin would have tried to talk to me...he is sooooo fine!!

I know that i said that i wouldnt mention any guys on here til atleast after the first date but its hard! you guys are like fam...so i have to give you the juice!!

I promise to post on monday to tell you how it went. I may get motivated and add pix from the date...or at least just my outfit =/

Sidenote...im thinkn bout shuttin down this blog and startn a new one. There are some people who have made it known that they have read my blog and it makes me more concious about the things that i write here...and i dont like to be cendored damnit!!!

Dont worry...once i change it, comment on your blogs so that you know its me again. And GiGi (my friend who reads the blog but doesnt have one) i'll make sure to give youthe new one too! lol...

Happy Hump day!! (i hate when people say that)

pink.

11 comments:

Mrs Count said...

You got the nerve to pop back up outta nowhere calling folks out, lol! But yeah, a lot of the bloggers I like have gone MIA. Y'all just pitiful. I've been out here making new friends and such since everybody is falling by the wayside.

Have fun on your date and BE SAFE! You know it's some crazies out there.

Anonymous said...

Hey Pink its Tima and Nasha! Sorry so much has been going on and were back now!!!! Have fun on ya triple date and be safe!

(vixenchick) said...

hey babe! you're right! everybody is just disappearing on us! have fun on your date!

i love you!

xoxo

vixen

Toni said...

cant wait to see the pics!!!! im new to blogland

Fashion Guru said...

lots of things coming up. but you have fans like me who read your blog everyday lol

pink said...

TM...i know i know!! But I was just schocked at all the missing people!

I hope I have fun...and i hope he is not ugly =/

Tima and Nasha...I was like, where the hell did they go?!?! I went to your page and it said that it didnt exist! But im glad you all are back.

Vixen...honeybun!! you need to update...seriously!

miss you punkin!

Mercy...Hey chica! Welcome...Ill stop by yur spot in a few...

Fashion...Now ifeel bad! People been checkin for me and i been slackin. I will do better!

Amber-Alert said...

damn....a lot of ppl are having this problem around here lately...the main reason y i dont really put my blog out there. well hope u dont have to...your blog is cool and good luck on the triple date lol...oh yea i tagged u (sorry) but its all explained in my last post and it will give u something else to write about other than boys!

pink said...

Amber...damn!Thats 2 tags that i have now...damn you all!! lmao! But thanks for stoppin by!

StarzGazR said...

You're lucky! I was about to tag you too.. that woulda been 3 tags for Ms.Pink yall!! lol

Soo if you open a new blog.. make sure to let me know.. cuz i love love love your blog!

PS- you're a girl.. guys invades our mind like 60% of the time.. its only normal to blog about it!! lol

Tom_Gurl said...

OMG-did you just call me out?!! LOL! I know I've been slacking big time...but I'm trying to make it right!

If you do move...be sure to let me know where you've gone....

By now you would've had the date....so how was it...? You gonna post pics...? Good..I'll be waiting for them!

Unknown said...

while people are disappearing from the blog world like bees, I'm just breaking out.

Have a safe holiday, ladybug


~Chap