26 November 2008

On the road again...

By the way u have to sing the title of the post like donkey in shrek. Thx.

Anyway. It is ass crack early. Like 430 early. Right now I am bloggin from the comfort of a heated seat. We just left for ohio.

Moving on...what did I wanna blog about today? Oh yea...family. My family would be funny to most of you. I have one aunt who is a tiptoe away from 50 years old tombout she's a biker bitch fa liiiife! And my other aunt is the drunk one. A 24 year old cousin who won't get his life together, a cousin who just came out the closet (but she was like queen latifah...u already knew) And my whole family with the exception of my grandmothers smoke weed. That's probably what will be goin on later tonight. That seems to be how they welcome us. Spark some green, play a lil music, crack open a bottle of hard liquor and shuffle the cards!

Don't get me wrong...there's nothin wrong with havin a goodtime...but this is EVERYNIGHT. I do not lie about this.

Back to where I was supposed to be goin wit this. My greatgrandma is in her 80's. I have no way of knowin which 80 bc she be switchin it up erytime u ask, lol. I decided that I was going to talk to her about the civil rights movement. You kno, see what she had to say about a black prez. My gg loooooves to tell a story honey. Especially when she has an audience!

The only thing is she's been halfway diagnosed wit alzheimers so her mind gets a lil outta order sometimes. And she's been gettn a lil violent. GG was fiesty (when I say fiesty I mean she used to fight niggaz...literally. My GG has shot someone yall) and they say that with alzheimer patients they tend to revert back to when they were young. Hell, just the other day she jumped in some sweet lil ol ladys face and told her to mind her muthafuckin bizniz. *givin GG the side eye*

Who's gg does that?? Lmao...I got a gangsta gg yall. So hopefully I can get some good stories out of her...

Yall be good...

Pink.

7 comments:

Dave Van Buren said...

lol.. My grandma spit on the police and got arrested like 3 years ago. She was in her 80's too. You don't mess with old people.

pink said...

Lmao!!! Omg our grannies need to meet! Lol

Anonymous said...

I'm cracking up at ya aunt for saying Biker bitch 4 Life! Lamo
Then ya GG! O lord! She sounds very Gangsta! Lol!
Tima

Mrs Count said...

See this is why I don't get along with old women! Why can't they bake cookies and just smile like the white grandma's in commercials? My grandma was evil as can be but I think she limited her evilness to her kids and grandkids not police and other old folks. Have fun in Ohio! I was going to tell you to be safe and stuff but you never listen to me anyway so I'll keep it to myself.

(vixenchick) said...

Lol at your gangsta grandma! My grandma is the same way....always talking mad shit.

Brothers Blog said...

WOW @ gg. She don't play 4 real. You sure she don't hit the green? lol. I'm j/k

but when you said that I was reminded of that old grandma from the movie don't be a menace.

But hope ya'll enjoy your time together. And we all got messed up families don't get me started.

TheReEducator said...

Like the new pic