05 November 2008

History Was Made, This Day...11.o4.2oo8

Yoooooooooo!!

We have a black president!!

I SAAAAAAID.....WE GOT A BLACK PRESIDENT YALL!!!

Can you believe it? Did you think this day would come?! Did you see all the happy white faces in the crowds? White people, happy that a black man was elected president.

This is crazy. Absolutely insane!! I have no words to blog right now. Im just happy.

Black people that I have never ever noticed are smiling at me and wishing me a good morning.

Im proud. Sooooo very proud.

And I was a part of this.

Itsa brand new day yall!!

pink.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes pink its a brand new day!!!! I'm can't stop smiling. Every black man has a extra swagger in his step today!

iCandy21 said...

Obama! that is all! lol

Fashion Guru said...

he made my gay,weekmonth, inshort life. i had goose bumps last night

Anonymous said...

What is your secret?

Eb the Celeb said...

YES we can and yes we did... I cant wait until Jan 20th!