21 October 2008

A lil bit of this n that

I really apologize for gettin missin like this. I feel so bad. I just havent had anything to write about tho. I sat down at my pc like 4 times to blog and i just couldnt. I had stuff to write about but I couldnt figure out what to say about it. Vixen, Tima and Nasha and TM were askin bout me...Candy emailed me last week to make sure i was ok. Idk what my problem was. But i am here now and I apologize.

First off lemme say a big CONGRATS!! to the newly named MRS. Count!! TM got murried yall!!! The pix are on her page and they are soooo cute!! We want the pix from mexico!!

Saturday night I went to Lucky Strikes wit my girls from my part time job and we had a good time!! It was so cuties up in there!! I met one...his blog name will be Johnny Blaze bc well...thats what he said his name was lol. Thats not his real name but thats what everyone has called him since he was like 11 so thats what he goes by I guess. He's Philipino and El Salvadorean...and let me not forget to mention SEXXAY!! On Sunday night we stayed on the phone for like 6 hours (remember that from High School...You hang up...NO YOU hang up!! lol) tellin each other about ourselves. So far, I like him. He's a sweet guy. We are supposed to chill on Wednesday...we'll see how that goes.

Ya'll. I saw Whiteboy from ILNY on Sunday!! Can I say that is a sexy white man?!*Stares dreamily into space* Oh yeah and LaVar Arrington...I saw him too. His dreads were NAPTY (nappy+nasty=napty). He was not cute...now, back to Whiteboy...ohhh he just had this swag that was outta this world. That is a sexy white man.

I'm officially done with the Cancer bullshit!! I just got my medi-port removed (the thing they were usin to administer my chemo therapy) on Thursday. No more visits to Washington Hospital Center until March!! Thats when my doctor will give me the go ahead to get preggers!! And then me and Johnny Blaze can have beautiful Blipinodorean (black+philipino+el salvadorean=blipinodorean) kids....i kid i kid!! lmao!!

Lemme go do some work now *sigh*...anyway, I wont leave you guys hangin anymore.

pink.

11 comments:

Latoya said...

Everybody goes through those times where they just wanna be alone or whatever.

Shoot wish I could of saw white boy..lol

Anonymous said...

Pink your back!!!!! Don't do that no more!!! Now what the hell is Lucky Strikes? Ooh and Johnny Blaze sounds like a real cutie! And awwh at how ya stayed on the phone for 6 hours!!! Now u saw white boy, damn I'm jealous cuz he is fine. And poor Lavar for his hair being nappy lol! I'm happy your done with the medi port thing, did they have to do surgery to get it out? I hope u had someone with you there. I saw Mrs.Count pics her wedding was so beautiful!
Tima

Anonymous said...

**Nasha** - My Pink is back... thank goodness you was about to have all of use go down to the Police dept and file a missing persons report on your tail.

Other than that I'm glad you had some you time to chill outside of work with the girls and also you were able to meet a sexy man..get it ma! you better work it and I want details about wed. what your wore etc.. you know. And I didn't know about your sit-o with the chemo sweetie but you will be in my prayers and I know everything is going work out..and yes we want some blog babies..lol... take pics if you can to on wed. Be-easy pink!

pink said...

Tima...yall here in DC? If so, you catch the yellow line to Chinatown and its right next to the metro. Its a Bar, Lounge, Bowling Alley and Pool Hall in one. It's a nice spot. Another nice spot is The Sideline at the Boulevard. Thats where I saw LaVar Arrington and White boy.

It was in and out surgery...they numbed up my chest and cut me while i was awake...no biggie. My mom went with me.

Nasha...yes yes im back. SORRY!!! lol...thanks for thinkin bout me yall. I will try and take some pix if i remember...im bad with that lol. but on Thursday i will do a date post. Pinky swear and promise!!

pink said...

Toya...Thanks for stoppin by punkin face!!

Anonymous said...

O ok nextime me and the FH go out we gonna have to make trip out there.

Anonymous said...

It was in and out of surgery and they cut u while u was awake oh no I couldn't do that even if they numbed me up.
Tima

Mrs Count said...

Don't you do that again! We were going to all join forces and come beat you!

Now, thank you for the well wishes :) And I still haven't been to Sideline or Lucky Strikes and I live right here, it's a shame, probably still won't go though.

Ohh yeahhhh pink is giving us some babies!!!!!

(vixenchick) said...

you're back.....i missed you!!

yay!!!!!the cancer's gone. God id TRULY great.

xoxo

vixen

iCandy21 said...

It's about time ur punkass came back to blogland! Anyway...welcome welcome...i was just kidding bout the punkass part =]

Anyway, I'm hating. why have i been to sidelines like 4 times, and NEVER seen noone famous?! That's where I was that night I got too fucked up for my own good lol.

As for Mr. Johnny Blaze...I can only imagine that he must look some type of good. That's a really nice mix of the races! and 6 hrs...ya'll tried that! it's cute though...take it slow like I know u will. and dont forget to tell me all about the date.

Dave Van Buren said...

Hey welcome back. Glad to hear you cancer BS is over and you can get to the baby making... lol


6 hours is too long to be on the phone.