01 October 2008

Just a lil randomness...

OMG i havent posted in 6 days?! WTH is wrong with me? I'm sorry hunnies *kisses everyone on the forehead...2 for Vixen to make her feel special*

Now, where should i begin? Oh...well I'm out of my apartment!! I finally finished movin *ugh! hated it!*....so now im back with my moms...*sigh* but its for the better.

Oh! who is goin to the DC bloggers thing this saturday? Dave, plz leave details in my comments...thx hunnie.

Who watched Man and Wife on MTV last night. Are Scoop and Shonda not the cutest? They are my fave celeb couple...then Dawn and Q....*sigh* when am i gonna find my Q-Scoop? Speakin of that, I had a convo with a girlfriend of mine and we both wonder is guys think that a gurl who approaches them comes off as thirsty (read: deperate). I dont have a problem approaching a guy, but does it send the wrong message? Guys, i seriously need your input on this...plz n thx.

Who heard about that triflin assed woman who adopted 3 lil girls and then chopped up two of them and put their bodies in the freezer? And the dude in KY that has been arrested 1,000 times...literally? Yall know these mafuckaz black right? When the hell did we start doin dumb shit like this?! Shit aint right yall...shit aint right.

Who knows what time wendy williams comes on tv...i wanna DVR it.

To my chicks that read...i need some good books cuz its lookin like its gonna be a long cold lonely einter *cue the violin...lol* i need some books to read!!

We just started doing this thing in my office called Question of the week...I want to include yall!!

This weeks Question: If you could choose another name for yourself, what would it be?

My name would be Natalia.

Answer me Damnit!!!!

pink.

11 comments:

Dave Van Buren said...

I know me and 1 other blogger are going. I don;t know how many bloggers I don't know will be there. A couple must have replied for the girl to organize it.

I've never had a problem with women approaching me.

I'd call myself Carlito

Anonymous said...

Yea your back! I was starting to wonder if u got kidnapped or something! I'm back at moms too! It sucks by hopefully me and the FH find a house to buy in a couple of months so I can move out cuz I can't be at moms crib for long! But if I could change my name it would be Ashley. Now girls that approaches a guy doesn't mean that she's thristy it just means she confident and knows what she wants. And Sweet St.Louis is a gooood book a urban love story! Q and Dawn are the greatest! And the stuff about the kids in the freeze made a tear drop when I saw that on the news I hope that lady goes straight to hell for that cuz that was F up forreal.

Fashion Guru said...

Q and Dawn definitely reming me of myself and my hubby especially the first year we met. Its been 5 years now. wow how time flies.

I was watiching the news yesterday to and i came across the adopted mom who is suspected of killing her kids. im not sure if its the same story we are talking about. Sick either way huh?

pink said...

ok dave...Carlito?! where the hell did that come from? Carlito tho, really? lmao youre silly.

sweet st louis? i think i heard of that....whats it about? And why you want a dry ass name like Ashley?! lol

Anonymous said...

Ashley is a cute name! And Sweet St.louis is about this guy tryin his pick up lines on women then he meets this one girl and you gotta read the book it good it has drama, sex scenes, everything! And why u use Natalia? Lol

pink said...

Damn near every chick born between 1984 and 1992 has the name ashley!! lmao...

my mom was gonna name me Natalia...idky...i think just cuz she liked it but my dad eneded up namin me...

Anonymous said...

Lol ok my daddy named me too!

(vixenchick) said...

aw...boo!!! kisses for you as well!

what's wrong with ashley?!?! that's my name except mine is spelled A-S-H-L-E-E. i want my name to be nicole. i know it's kinda boring but i've always loved that name.

As for books..gurl i love to read! ima bout to give you a whole list, lol:

1)crave by darnella ford (this is my fave book of all time!)
2)afterburn by zane (i love zane!)
leslie by omar tyree (my second favorite book)
3)hood rat by k'wan
4)knockin boots by tracey price thompson
5)g-spot by noire (this book is the SHIT!!)

ok that's all i can think of right now. ima hit you up later if i think of some more.

XOXOXO

vixen

pink said...

your welcome hunnii...ive read afterburn, leslie (loved it1) and gspot...they were ALL good! but im gonna read the other 2 u suggested!

Mrs Count said...

My name would be Jasmine, I really like that name for some reason.

I sooooo love Dawn and Q! They make me smile :)

And you have been really falling off on updating your blog, not cool dude!

iCandy21 said...

I'm late as hell lol, but my name would be Tatianna =]

As for Dawn and Que...they really are cute, BUT did you hear about how he was tryin to talk to some video chick when Dawn was in the bathroom like last week? So not cool!

Oh, are u going to go to the DC Bloggers meet-up?