24 October 2008

Death of a Salesman Player

What the hell is wrong witchall?! Yall had the nerve to halfway cuss me out bout not bloggin and then yall raggely asses couldnt even comment on a sistas post?! Yall know yall wrong right? *givin the side eye to Tima, Nasha, Candy, Vixen, Dave, and whoever else I cant remember that usually comments on here*

It's OBVIOUS that my only REAL blog friends are TM and Toya, thanks ladies.

LOL...now that I'm done with that, I say we get to todays post. Yesterday, I mentioned that technology would be the end of the player and I'm right. Think about it. As technology advances, there are less ways to lie, and more ways to get caught up.

Back in the day, there were no cell phones so you couldnt really keep tabs on anyone. Pagers worked to the advantage of players bc they could assign codes to their different chix. Plus, with a pager they could call you at their convenience. Now we have the ability to IM, Text, Call, Voicemail, Snailmail lol...there are all different kinds of ways to catch a player. Not to mention Facebook...oh lord, Facebook could be the destruction of a whole damned relationship! Everybody knows somebody on Facebook. They know when you break up, make up, they know when your relationship is complicated or totally nonexistent....to a player, facebook is prolly the devil. Just the pictures alone will catch a player up on Facebook. Once people start taggin the pix, its a wrap.

Technology is how I caught my douchebag of an ex boyfriend creep creepin. I logged into his Tmobile account and accessed his tmail email account and BAM! information overload...I got the screen name and password to Blackplanet, SinglesMeet, AdultFriendFinder, and...wait for it.... HORNY MATCHES.COM!!! lmao...Yes, this ho has a hornymatches profile. AInt that just nasty? He sexin random chix off the innernets? Which aint make me do difference bc we broke up in June but I stopped kcufing him in February (which has nothin to do with why he cheated bc I found out (via his calendar on his sidekick) that he had been messin wit his new girlfriend since November of last year...anyway, back to waht i was sayin...) plus i BEEN tested and screen for STD's when all the Cancer ish happened, but maybe i should send him a lil text suggestin that he do that, no? On top of all the screen names to his lil nasty pages, i saw the emails that him and his new chick had been sendin back and forth about how they loved each other and missed each other, woo woo whatever *stickin my finger down my throat*. So upon further inspection, I got her work/home address, work/home/cell number, work/personal email and last but not least, her facebook account*. Yes, all that...

So you see how technology can get a nagga found out? Mhmmmm. And I dont play either, cuz just like Anthony Anderson said in Two Can Play That Game, "The CIA...aint got SHIT on a woman wit a plan..."

Remember dat,

pink.

- *Not that I would do anything with it, cuz my name aint Jasmine Sullivan, I'm too grown and classy for mess like that. But I'm sure that him knowin that I have all that info made it a lil hard to sleep the first couple weeks after we broke up...

=)

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm where is the rest of ya blog??? Why can't I see it or is my computer really trippin?
Tima

iCandy21 said...

ummm first off...u know i ALWAYS comment, and if you MUST know...I didn't get on blogger yesterday afternoon cuz they had me runnin all over this office like a damn flunkie, and I got tied up playin super bounceout!!

now...where is the rest of ur blog? and ill be lookin at ur last blog as soon as i come back from the post office, thank u very much!

Mrs Count said...

First of all you are a darn fool for calling them out LOL! Starting my day off with the laughter....but yeah I can't see the rest of the post either.

Dave Van Buren said...

for the record I didn't say anything when you were on blog hiatus. So I'm exempt for this rant... lol

pink said...

Tima...blogger is trippin hard today...but the rest of the post is up tho.

Candy...No excuses *crosses arms*...i been mad busy too tho forreal...and the post has been finished.

TM...you gotta call black people out when they wrong...so they dont do it again, you know black folk dont like to be put on the spot!

Dave...*thinkin* well i guess you're right. But i am still offended bc only 2 people commented on a post that I thought was important...so you still get a side eye, just not as serious a side eye.

Anonymous said...

OmG Pink u crazy I just finished reading the rest of the blog and u are private eye of the year! Did u tell him u had all that info and if so what did he say Lol! And since u got her facebook account do u know who she is?,since everybody know each other on facebook?

Fashion Guru said...

girlllllllll that was too funy. u r right technology can have u finding out some crazy stuff. But i later realised it has its ugly sides. if u r a lady wsho gets easily convinced after a sorry ass apology then i suggest not even bothering to check. trust me if u seek u shall find. there is obviously a reason why u thought to sneek up on or check on the other person.

Great post!

pink said...

Tima...or Nasha, ot really sure lol...Yes, i told him that i knew, and i remeinded him of everything that i COULD do if he pissed me off. He thanked me for not doing anything, and i told him not to bc just bc i hadnt didnt mean i WOULDNT...i just wanted to make him think about that for a minute lol. and i know what she looks like but i dont know who she is...like, i dont know her personally or nothin.


Fashion...you are very right...but by the time i started checkin up it was already at the end...i just needed confirmation...

Anonymous said...

That is crazy Pink what's what's her screen name on FB so we can see what she look like or describe what she look like so we can know who this other woman is.

pink said...

Liz Jerman

Anonymous said...

She pretty but your prettier. Since he was messing with her u think be was messing with anybody else? Cuz once u cheat u always cheat.

pink said...

of course he was!! lol...i am not dumb. I dont think once a cheater always a cheater tho. cuz ive cheated...but i wouldnt call myself a cheater...feel me?

Anonymous said...

Dang he was messin wit u and her and somebody else? That's crazy

pink said...

no, thats triflin =/

Anonymous said...

yeah are they still together? Do u ever want to talk to her?

pink said...

i have no idea if they are still together or not. I would guess that they are but who knows?

Na, I dont need to talk to her. If she knew about me then she's triflin and if she didnt...oh well. But i dont really have anything to say to her. Plus if i did, he would lie...and shes likely to believe him...not to mention the fact that me tellin her whatever wont change anything on my end. I'll still be single lol...if me tellin her he's a triflin nigga is gonna get me a boyfriend then ill do it lmao!!

Anonymous said...

Dang that's a crazy mess. She don't talk about him on her facebook?

pink said...

idk....the last time i was on her facebook was sometime in june, around the time we broke up.

Anonymous said...

Awwh. And u said he was messin wit otha chicks on there too that's crazy.u ever confront him about them or did u confront the others

Latoya said...

Lol...W3rd I found out all my Babyfather accounts on the internet too...Tech. Aint no joke....

By the way do u have aim?

pink said...

i dont know for sure...but im pretty sure that he did. i dont talk to the chick...its pointless.

pink said...

yeah i have aim...pinksugar31086

Latoya said...

Ok kool u can hit me up my aim is ....Dahunnitoya

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

........Whistles "Ayy Yo im tired Of Using Technology"

Dont Ask Why Lol Im a virgin to this blog i enjoyed it

Dave Van Buren said...

I disagree with this whole post...lol While facebook is a crazy thing all you have to do is not login. Don't accept friends basically just keep it professional. Simple right? Technology actually helps a player because it takes you less time to keep in touch with more women. you can send 15 text messages out in 10 min. Much easier than holding 15 phone convos. Now that whole T-mail crap is crazy. Just switch to sprint... lol

pink said...

Lol...my ex didn't have facebook. Just cuz u don't have fbook don't mean u can't get caught up =/

(vixenchick) said...

hi baby!

xoxo

vixen

p.s. i still love you even tho you gave me the side eye.

StarzGazR said...

girl... YOU SPEAK THE TRUTH!!

the death of MY relationship was...drumroll please....
*myspace* --> Damnnnn it!! hehehehe