22 October 2008

The Common Denominator

Okay. So why havent I heard from Johnny Blaze?! Yeah. No phone call no text no nothing. So im sorry Tima...or Nasha, there will be no date post. Why? BC there will be no date. Even if he did call today, that would be a no. You cant not call for 2 days and then magically reappear on date day like you never got missin.

I think that I may have given up TMI. I always do this. I think guys lose interest after i overtly stress the fact that I am NOT havin sex wit just any ol random nigga. I think they figure that they dont have a chance in hell with me so they just stop callin.

Now dont get me wrong...I am not sayin that i think that i should change my mind about makin sexy time...bc that just aint gon happen. I refuse to lower my standards or ignore my wants bc these raggely naggaz cant get with the program. But maybe i need to just chill out on the way that i let them know about it.

I may be wrong (and if there are dude readers here, please feel free to correct me) but i believe that chix who dont give up the goods right away are at a disadvantage to the chickenheads that are passin out the pussy like 10 cent lemonade on a summers day. I mean, think about it. You have two options...someone whose makin you put in work, by this I mean, goin out on dates, talkin on the phone and generally just makin a dmaned effort...then you have someone who does not require any of that. Its just like the old saying goes...why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?!

*sigh* I think my blog name should be Cant Get Right. I mean...i seem to somehow screw up any possible dating situation. And while I know that there is definitely nothin wrong with me...i AM the common denominator in each of these situations. I mean, as much as we would like to think so...it cant be that somethin is wrong wit everyone else, can it?

*sigh again* It's gone be a loooong cold winter...

pink.

12 comments:

iCandy21 said...

aww shit! just as i posted on the last blog...now this! *sigh*...*random spaz moment*...MAN FUCK OL' JOHNNY BLAZE TRIFLIN AZZ. BITCH ASS PIECE OF SHIT! *ill take that back if he has a valid excuse for why u aint heard from him*...u cant just have a 6 hr convo then disappear if nothing's happened. and if that's what he did...I hope he chokes on his spit. Aint no pretty mix man gon be frontin on my homie like that. *calming back down*...don't worry babe. Ur winter won't be cold and lonely hopefully. If it is...u can always come watch tv and lay w/me and Inkie =]

Jazzy said...

I'd be the first one to say lose the loser...but cut that man some slack...it's only been two days. Oh wait...just realized today is date day (I'm commenting as I read). Yeah - he needs to have a damn good reason why and even then, I might tell him I already made other plans (even if I didn't).

I don't think you should even have sexy time talk with someone you've just met. After you've went out a few times and you know you like him and he really likes you...then bring it up if he seems "anxious" only.

It's rare men want to discuss sexy time if it means they aren't getting any sexy time. lol

Jazzy said...

LMAO @ icandy!!!

pink said...

lmao candy you really went for a minute. not "i hope he cokes on his spit"...smh. youre outta line for that one!! lol...

diva...yeah...it IS date day and i already have it in my mind that if he calls, ill be busy...even if i have to pretend.

and i know i shouldnt be makin sexy time talk so soon but i like to cut to the chase and get the bullshit outta the way....so i feel like if i let them know ahead of time, there wont be any misunderstandings...

Latoya said...

I DONT WAT IN THE HELL WRONG WITH DUDES THESE DAYS. BUT DONT EVEN SWEAT IT, CAUSE HE AINT WORTH YOUR TIME AND LIFE TO SHORT TO BE STUCK ON ONE LAME. FEEL ME?

AND AINT NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU
ITS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THAT DUDE.

Anonymous said...

Hey Pink its Tima! And all I can say is NEXT!!!! U betta Next his ass unless he got fucked up and was in the hospital and if he was tell him to show u proof!
So since Johnny blaze has disappear what about SemiPro??? Or any other old flames?

pink said...

SemiPro is still around i guess. he pissed me off a couple weeks ago bc he told me to keep his parkin pass and he would get it later...so i did. he calls later that week and asks me to bring it to him. I live in waldorf...he lives in laurel. there is no way that im driving for 45 minutes to bring you a parking pass especially when all he had to do was walk downstairs to get it before i left. He calls occasionally...were real off and on tho.

Anonymous said...

Oh ok he sounds wishy washy! :-(
You have any other guys in mind???
If not girl you betta go to a gym- Men are always there!!!

pink said...

ehhh...not really any that i can think of. i try not to dip back into the "used goods" bin bc if im not talkin to them anymore then there has to be a reason for it, you know?

Anonymous said...

yeah i feel ya....Girl u betta go to a gym or basketball court men are always there!
Tima

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

random folk dont deserve sex. dont trip of the behaviors of lame azz fk boys andwho hoope u dont mind the comment blame 12kyle jones

Dave Van Buren said...

I'ma skip the whole Jonny Blaze thing and say As a dude if you givin it up too quick I kinda think twice about it. I mean 10 cent lemonade is cool when you thirsty and it's a hot day but you know that shyt not good for you. sooner or later you going to look for that good ol fresh squeezed 100% juice, sure it's more work but we all know it's worth it.