03 October 2008

I guess I will be elaborating...

Can i just tell yall that i think i seen the sexiest dude on blogger today...well idk how sexy he REALLY was bc it was just a side shot of his face but damnit if his sideburns didnt look delicious!

After rereading my post and then reading your comments i feel the need to go into more detail about my past relationship. I sounded like I was in one of those Baby Boy ghetto ass relationships and it really wasn't like that. The situations that were mentioned in my last post sounded a lil hoodrattish i guess. I think the reason that I was so in love with him is because I saw how he treated his family. He has a very big family and i dont and i always wanted to be a part of somethin like that. He worked very hard. He was always workin. He does road construction o he works long hours and he also hustled on the side (hence the arrests)...to help his grandmother pay the mortgage and both of their car notes. He was the reason that i started wrkin two jobs. He made me want to be better...somewhere along the line i guess he found what he as lookin for in someone else. I dont really think that i am mad at him...i am mad at how he handled it. I know that but every once in a while i get in my feelings about the situation thats all.

Tima and Nasha asked how come I was still lonely even though we were together. He just wasnt affectionate. I need affection and compliments bc thats the way that I am. I need someone to want to cuddle and chill. That wasnt him...it was always about everyone else. His friends and his family and obviously this other chick were more important. But he was first on my list. But whatever, while my heart is broken, im glad that its over. It was a long time comin and a damned valuable life lesson. Now i know to never make someone a priortiy when you are only an option.

So after i reread that post i decided to delete Jamie Ashtonn Barksdale from my life completely. No phone calls...no plans to hang out. nothing. I am completely washing my hands of him. Also, please dont mistake my rant yesterday for angry black woman syndrome/niggaz aint shit speak. You'll never hear that come from my mouth. There is nothin sexier to me than a black man. I'm just waiting for the right one to come along.

I'm feeling alot better today!

pink.

4 comments:

iCandy21 said...

aww im glad youre feeling better! that's my Pink =]

Anonymous said...

That's good your feeling better but just remember there's someone for everybody.

Anonymous said...

**Nasha- Pink sorry sweetie for just getting up with you.. I've been hella busy..but I def. had a chance to read your past post from this week.

I'm glad your doing alot better one day at a time...and know this pink that everything happens for a reason and what you learned from your relationship , has only made you stronger..you will find your king let it come to you and I know it will come when you least expect it. I know we can forgive but never forget the old saying goes but don't let thos negative feelings from the past hinder you from being free from the storm you went through. Be-easy

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

babyboy ghetto ass relationships - thats a classic line
anywho hope the drive by comment ok with ya be good