06 October 2008

I almost made Sexy Time!!

Hey Yall!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I know youre wondering what this title is all about bc if youve been reading and paying attention then you know that i havent made sexy time (every time you read that you have to say it like borat.)with anyone in 6 months. But this weekend it almost happened. Saturday night I got an invitation for some late night movies and such over my friend *thinkin of blog name...* SEMIPRO's house. We'll call him that cuz he plays semipro football for two leagues in the DMV. Now me and semipro have had a lil somethin somethin goin on before but it never went anywhere bc he was kinda sorta talkin to some gurl and he was so busy between his night work schedule, football, and recording his CD. I felt like i didnt fit in with all his extra curricular activities and i dont play second to any chick. so needless to say we stopped hangin out altogether. About 2 weeks ago, he hit me on fac.ebook just to say hey and then here we are at Saturday night. Now at first, i wasnt gonna go. I had been workin my part time job and i was just tired. But my mom was all like "its Saturday night and you're 22, there's no reason why you need to be in the house!" So i showered and went over there. Let me just say now that this man is the CHOCOLATENESS!!! he is so sexy! he has one deep dimple in his right cheek and his smile is sooooo pretty!! Anyway *my apologies to the dudes that read* we were chillin on the couch watchin TV all cuddled up and stuff. At about 2 am I am no longer able to hold my eyes open and there was no way that I was going home at that time (he lives in laurel and i live in waldorf) so he asked if i wanted to lay down. *sidenote: he has the most comfortable bed! its one of those joints that conform to your body *sigh** so we get in the bed and i fall RIGHT to sleep. I mean knocked out kinda sleep. In the midle of the morning i feel this nagga tryin it! like, he is seriously tryna get some while im sleep!! lmao so im like...semipro! what the hell are you doin?? and he says..."shhhh." what?! did this fool just "shhh" me while he's tryna get some while IM SLEEP?! Mind you this happens EVERYTIME i spend the night...but we always end up havin sex. This time i was just like, "nah, im not havin sex right now....and you arent supposed to be either (he's tryin to maintain his celibacy since he's been saved) and he's like "you're right" so he just snuggles up behind me and we go back to sleep. i didnt wake up til about 1030. We talked football and he wanted to make me breakfast but i couldnt chill like that without my teeth bein brushed so i bounced lol. On the way home i replayed everything in my head and it occured to me that i havent been missing sex...ive been missing BUN TIME. I dont know if this is going to continue between me and him but i hope so...i really like him and i think that he likes me too. idk...i guess that well see. yall know ima keep yall posted!

Hey wait before you go...does anybody read Renaissance Black Woman?! She made her page private and i would like to read...i guess thats if she invites me too =/

adios!

pink.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr.SemiPro sounds very interesting you have to keep us posted! and LOTF!"Sexy Time"! And theres nothing like some good ole' bun time!

Dave Van Buren said...

lmao.. i was right baout to say that Eb has a bun named semipro. Her blog is public, she might have made it private while she does construction you should try it again later.

iCandy21 said...

hmm is this who i think it is?? email me plz! and glad u held on to ur commitment to no sexy time right now!

Anonymous said...

So where did you and Semipro meet?

pink said...

Dave lol are you serious? Does Eb live here in the area? I might have to do some research on him! Wouldnt that be funny if it was the same dude? no. it wouldnt.

candy babez, yeah i think you know who it is. ill email you in a lil bit.

Is this Tima or Nasha askin? yall gotta specify damnit!! lol. We met while we were still in high school. we lost touch for a couple years and then he found me on facebook around this time last year.

Jazzy said...

Dudes that try to get some while you're knocked out asleep...lame-oh.

I mean I could see if he was the mister in your life...but y'all are just getting back to chillin...sheesh.

I was about to say her page is public too...but I just tried it and it is indeed PRIVATE now. The plot thickens...

Anonymous said...

its Tima this time lol! What if it was the same dude that would be crazy. Its a small world though!

pink said...

OD- that didnt really bother me, him tryna get it while i was sleep but what WOULD have tore up my nerves is if he kept on when i said no. THAT is not the bizniz and it would have gotten him TOLD. but he chilled so its all good.

Tima- Now that i think about it, I THOUGHT that i read that Eb was in NY...but i could be mistaken tho...and if her boo is named SEMIPRO too i may change his...ion want her thinkin im swagger jackin

*singing*

JOCKIN EB, JOCKIN EB, Yeah! lol

Anonymous said...

Well let's hope its not the same dude! And yes swagger jackin aint cool Lol!

Mrs Count said...

You're funny, I get down right rude when even so much as a kiss is suggested while I'm asleep and you were all nice and laid there. I would have tried to kick him out of his own bed, lol.

Eb the Celeb said...

hahaahah... I just had a field day reading these comments... I am dying laughing because I was thinking the same thing and ran to your profile to see what your location was... ha... so no its not the same semipro... and mine doesn't try to rap on the side...

but yeah... my blog with always be open... thx for checking for me though... the only time I make it private is when its under construction like super dave said

adding you to the blog roll right now

(vixenchick) said...

aw....no sexy time for pink... : (