27 October 2008

Monday Mash Up...Big Time Disappointment

I am not in the mood for pleasantries this morning. Have you heard about this ish that Jennifer Hudson's family has goin on? Im sure you have. WTH?! People are so sick and twisted. And even though I refuse to comment on it (for now) i am most definitely givin her sister a serious side eye. Somethin aint right, im tellin yall.

And thats all I have to say about that.

I watched Forrest Gump over the weekend. That is a funny ass movie. I never realized how funny it was before. It's like The Color Purple...that's a funny ass movie too.

Hmmmm...what else did I do this weekend? I went to Bob Evans, got some sex, had the no rules pasta from Outback, yum!

What?

Why are you lookin at me like that?

Oh! The sex part? Yeah, I did it. Boooooooo. Waste of time. You see, while lil miss Eb the Celeb was gettin her jollies off, I was not. It started after I baby sat some bad ass kids. All that day I had been thinkin bout gettin some. I couldnt help it! i was lonely :(
So, after me and Jhony Blaze talked for awhile, I decided to give him a call and tell him I wanted some. I had already pretty much figured out that it wasnt going anywhere romantical betweenst me and him (you like the word betweenst, right?) plus, I had never did the do with anyone outside my race....sue me for wantin to know how the booty work!! (thats one of my fave lines from tupac in poetic justice lol).

So we made plans and I headed out to Hyattsville later Friday night. I had some Vodka and Cherry Coke and after about a glass and a half, honey, I was on my HEAD!! ok?! We started off by kissin (which i dont really do...so the liquor was definitely talkin!) I dont really remember what happened in between...but i know we started kcufing and that part was good, I guess. Sike, na it was...He NASTYYYYYYYY!!! lol...he was all chokin me and talkin some spanish mess lol. But then I guess he came, bc I remember him sayin somethin like, "Gimme like 5 minutes (breathin extra hard)." Honey, I took my lil ass to sleep! I didnt wake up til like 1030! I got dressed and he wanted me to lay with him and cuddle, so I did for a lil second..but then I had to bounce. The whole way home I couldnt shake the feeling of disappointment. I wasnt expectin magic unicorn fairy dust to sprinkle over us while we were sleeping and make us fall in love but i just felt....empty. I cant explain it. I havent really decided yet, but i think that i'm still gonna chill on gettin busy. There's no point in doing it if i'm not getting anything out of it. i had fun with Mr. Jhony Blaze but....still...idk. =/

Still lookin for that warm and tingly feeling...

pink.

15 comments:

Dave Van Buren said...

liquor always make me warm and tingly... Maybe that's what you were looking for though. Choking is not cool though.. lol

pink said...

choking IS cool dave!! It's extra freaky lmao...i just think you should know someone a lil better before you just start wit some ol freaky ish like that...but i likeded it!! lmao.

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl its Tima, Now the J Hud story is so sad!!!

Now miss PINK u got sum Spanish Sexin!awwh shucks!!!
So u just called him up and told him u wanted sum???

Maybe you can feel the warm and tingly feeling with Johnny Blaze if yall take some more time to get to know each other.
And I wrote by blog just for you!

Anonymous said...

And Choking is alright but I like it only when the FH is hittin it from the back! Lol
Tima

pink said...

lmao Tima! Yeah gurl I got some Spanish sex!! Yes gurl I called him up and told him that I wanted it!!

and he was hittin it from the back...and whisperin all that spanish mess that idk nothin about! lol

Anonymous said...

Lol...So are yall dating now or just cutty buddies? I know he was shocked when u told him u wanted it!!!And he wanted to cuddle afterwards I guess that's a good sign!
Tima

Anonymous said...

And Miss Pink I wrote a blog just for you and u didn't comment on it!!!! You get the serious side eye stare!
Tima

pink said...

Tima...idk what it is. I havent decided. I dont even know if i want it to be something with him...im so confused!!! lol

Anonymous said...

Well pink yall just need to get to know each other

And where's my comment on my blog?!

Tima

iCandy21 said...

oh lord lmao @ on ur head from less than 2 cups smh. i need u to start drinkin w/us and build up ur tolerance. but uh...choking? thats some kinky shit...i choke Inkie all the time...it makes the whole situation better.

as for ur empty feeling...nothings going to fill that until u find that right man. if u have sex...its gon be just that...sex...nothing more, nothing less, and ull keep leaving with an unfulfilled feeling. i say u lay low on the sexy time too, BUT congrats on the spanish peter weter! lol

Anonymous said...

I wrote u back pinky on my blog!
Tima

Fashion Guru said...

really sad

Mrs Count said...

Hmmmm, I'm going to pass on the choking, I'd probably slap TheCount if he tried it. But that's all I'm going to say about this post ;)

pink said...

Fashion: Not sure if you'll see this response...but I'm unclear on what's "so sad"...please, enlighten us all on your thoughts...

=)

StarzGazR said...

i agree.. i like the choking.. a little rough is always good hehehehe and let me tell you something about spanish men... it's hard to find some that will lay it down... but when you do... girl u'll keep em' on speed dial..
try a dominican or puerto rican.. them carribean men are the shit.. trust me.. i dated one for like two years!!
My Mr.whatif is salvadorean.. but he gets down like dominicans do.. and i cant complain!!!