15 August 2008

Good News!!

I went for my treatment yesterday and my numbers have decreased dramatically since two weeks ago!! Last Thursday my HcG level was 1371 and when i got my labs back yesterday it was down to 77...SEVENTY FREAKIN SEVEN yall!!!!!! ow! So he says that i should only need 1 more treatment...2 at the most. FRANKS AND BEANS!!! By October ill be good as new...YA DIG?!

Speaking of October...and i know i may be jumping the gun a lotta bit but i wanna go to a Haloween party...like, a costume one. ive always wanted to go but ive never been....but ya girls goin to one this year...mhmmmm. Yall know of any good ones?

What else? Oh! My dads family is coming this weekend and my aunts dont like my stepmom and my stepmom dont like them...HOT DAMN i think were in for some drama folks!! I'll be kickin back and relaxin wit a bag of Orville Redenbachers...unless my aunts get TOO outta pocket wit my stepmom and then i may have to regulate. Thats my fam...but Crystal is my sister and brothers momma...i gotta have her back. it just be's like that.

I'm waiting for another good movie to come out. I think i wanna see Mirrors with Keifer Sutherland and Paula Patton...but thats scary and if you know me, then you know that i need a MAN to go to a scary movie wit bc i acts damn fool. Im really scared of them lol...

My little sister is going to first grade *sniff sniff...tear!* Shes gettin so big!! I cant even beileve (<---that looks wrong...did i spell that right??) oh shit...lol...believe. duh! lmao...anyway, yeah...she's growin up. Now if we could just get my brother to stop biting people and calling strangers jive turkeys (seriously...he does that.) then we be on a roll.

Michael Phelps is beastin in the olympics dawg!! i sure hope this is all him. it would be ashame if he got caught up in some steroid scandal or something.

This was supposed to be a flashback friday hunh? i couldnt think of a story to tell tho...sorry!

have a good weekend!

pink.

4 comments:

Tom_Gurl said...

Are those numbers good...or bad? (excuse my ignorance...I really have no clue!)

LMAO @ your bro calling strangers jive turkeys! That's too funny!!

pink said...

thats really good. if you arent pregnant then you HcG level would be between 0 and 5. im not sure about how high they go but before 77 it was 1371...so its gone down ALOT.

No it is NOT funny! my brother is 2...its embarrassing lol!

Mrs Count said...

You jive turkey! I am making a promise that I will use that at least 5 times this weekend! Tell your brother I said thanks for the slang ;)

And yayyyy for the numbers going down!

Dave Van Buren said...

Congrats on the numbers going down. You'll be ready for Vegas in no time.

You know I just saw a commercial for that Mirrors movie, looks crazy... I have not seen a scary movie at a movie theater in like 5 years.