01 August 2008

In My Feelings

We Made It!! It's Friday!!!

Whooo! That took a looooong time...lol. So, anyway, I posted a lil creative writing session the other day. Somethin I was just thinkin about....nothin real bc as you all know, I'm not getting any right now (by choice mafucka dont get it twisted!). But my home girl reads it and then tells me that she sent it to her boyfriend. Ummmm....what? I got in my feelins about that bc i feel like that is MY work. My thoughts....my creativity. You just sent my freaky ass thoughts to your boyfriend. She probably thought I was overreacting but whatever. It pissed me off bc essentially she took credit for something that I did. Fine. You wanna send your boo somethin sexy but write somethin that YOU thought of. Not something that I wrote, change a couple words around to fit your relationship and then when he tells you how horny it made him you be like "Yeah, I was just thinkin about you baby...you make me feel like that."

I dunno. Maybe im trippin. i mean i understand that not everybody has the creativity to write whatever they are feeling or they dont know how to put their words together. but if you wrote a song and someone saw it, liked it, and then acted like THEY wrote it, im sure it would piss you off too.

Anyway...water under the bridge now. I WILL NOT be posting any of my work up here, i'll just keep it to myself until its copywritten, that way we wont have this little problem anymore. and if you think i WONT sue if i find out that someone has taken credit for something that i wrote after its been copywritten....TRY ME. Gas is TOO damned high and yall already know its hard out here for a pimp...I want my monies lol! =/

See...and I WAS gonna post some of the book i started writing, but nooooooo!! lmao

Enjoy the weekend everybodies!!

pink.

3 comments:

Mrs Count said...

Ok.......
1. You don't ever have to worry about me stealing your work, you are way to grown for me, lol!

2. "In my feelings" was going to be the title of my post today! The count said it to me so many times yesterday and it went along with what I was going to talk about. Dag, guess I should have went first!

3. "Somethin I was just thinkin about....nothin real bc as you all know, I'm not getting any right now (by choice mafucka dont get it twisted!)." I was wondering about that! I was like well dag pink just up and let it all hang loose, lol.

12kyle said...

@ pink
maybe you can give a sample? but i agree...no need to put it all out there until it's copy written.

"as you all know, I'm not getting any right now (by choice mafucka dont get it twisted!)"

lmao @ u!!! classic

iCandy21 said...

wooooow, u so weren't overreacting. she could have at least asked you could she use it, or something. id be mad too...smh! cant do nothing out here. anyway, let me read the samples when u come to the house...u know i aint stealin shit...ion have the creativity to steal a half finished piece, and finish it lol