29 August 2008

Friday Randomness

Excuse me while I cabbage patch *elevator music plays softly in the background*....ok im back and with GRRRRRREAT news!! My numbers are normal!! I just got my results yesterday and my HcG level is at 2.4...anywhere between 0 and 5 is good. I have ONE MORE treatment and then im done, ya dig?!

hmmmm.....what else? Let's see. *thinkin thinkin*

Fuck it. I cant think of anything. I'll prolly be back tho because...

"It's Friday, you aint got no job, and yeen got shit to do!"

Name this movie:

Yeah, thats right. Brush that weak ass fade. Nigga dick cant stay hard 5 minutes...what the fuck you do? Take steroids?!

go!

pink.

9 comments:

TheReEducator said...

Congratulations on your numbers. The movies are easy.

Friday and Poetic Justice. Name this joint..

"When we get this money I’m going to get a tattoo on my stomach that says Thug Nasty Nasty Thug on it."

A shiny nickel to anyone that gets it. Lol... :-)

pink said...

ooooh! ummmm...Barbershop? I think thats what it is. Actually I'm pretty sure thats what it is. But did Anthoney anderson say it to Larenz Tate? Or LArenz to Anthony??

Dave Van Buren said...

Congrats on the numbers. Your quiz was way too easy...

Educator joint was barbershop... how about this one:

"Same shit, different day"

TheReEducator said...

It wasn't Larenz Tate is was Larenz Tate's brother. Ok, you'll never get this one.

"Girl you better watch your mouth for I beat you till you smell like onions."

pink said...

what?! oh chit ill never get either one of them...prolly havent seen the movie to be quite honest...

"Show 'em Dressa!"

Name THAT movie!

TheReEducator said...

To easy. It's The Five Heartbeats.

Last one.

"What you banging on my door like that for!"

"I thought you was sleep."

"You bang on my door like that again you gonna be sleep, forever."

Mrs Count said...

Dag, I didn't know any of the movie stuff! But congrats on your numbers :)

And to reiterate on your blog.....
I AM NOT PREGNANT! haha

(vixenchick) said...

lol at the line from poetic justice.thats the worst thing a woman can ever say to a man.

Tom_Gurl said...

LOL @ the 'name that movie' game in the comments!!

I have no answers for the unanswered....

Congrats on those numbers!! Glad to see things are going well!