26 August 2008

Guess Who's Bizzack?!

It's me snitchezzzz!! Well actually i was back yesterday but with all the emails that were in my damned mailbox, i didnt get a chance to blog.

I had a GREAT, OFF THE CHAIN, FANTABULOUS weekend in Vegas!!!! My mom and her best friend went and so did my grandmother and her cousin. My coworker/friend came with me. But *sigh* there was no inappropriate behavior. I did however get drunk for the 2nd time in my life!! Ow! That was Friday night. Me and Sunshine got dressed (ill have to post that pic once my mom sends it to me cuz i was lookin too sexy for my shirt, so sexy it hurts honey!) and headed across the street to the Palazzo hotel (which is beatiful) to get to the 40/40 club. It was kinda small but very swanky. I liked it. The music was poppin and the bartender was cute. I ended up havin 1 Long Island and 4 Malibu and Cokes...Sunshine had 1 Long Beach. THAT.WAS.IT. No I don;t do the peer pressure thing but she's really standoffish (low self esteem/lacks confidence...but thats another post for another day) and so im just thinkin that maybe another drink or 4 would have loosend her up...am i wrong for thinkin that?! So anyway, she sat in the corner by the bar the whole night while I danced until they turned the lights on and where sweepin the floor!! I wanna tell yall what I wore but i think I may just make you wait for the pics ;)

Oh Oh!! In my drunken stupor I managed to almost fight a crackhead. Yes, honey. Now he was the only crackhead on the strip and he was workin double time bc earlier that day we saw him harrassin some innocent white folk. He was wearin his pink Easter suit. Then when the club let out, we saw him in some jean shorts and no shirt harrassin two cutie pie white boys for their beer. So my dumb ass walks up to them and im like:

me: Clyde! If you dont get your ass from in front of Ceasers Palace ackin a damned fool!! And where the hell is your shirt?! I dun told you bout this shit!! *to the white boys* yall excuse him..he dont know no betta. *back to crakhead* Clyde! Get yo ass back where you belong!

I grab the arm of the cutest white boy and start walkin away.

Clyde the crackhead: What?! Oh so you like white boys? You just gon walk away wit them honkys girl?! You know they used to lynch us!

By now, Sunshines eyes are buggin outta her head and shes gettin all nervous tombout:

Sir, Im sorry! Just please. Ohmigod!

Clyde the crackhead: Bitch shutup!!

Cute white boy on my arm: Hey! You dont fuckin talk to a lady like that!! What the hells wrong wit you?!

We walk away from Clyde and start headin toward our hotel. I find out that ol boy is from Birmingham and he's a nurse and he likes black girls...lmao!! I also found out it was his birthday so I gave him a nice juicy kiss on the cheek and posed in a picture with him. He was so excited lol. Sunshine said his dick got hard. lmao!!!! They walked us to our room and that was that bc Sunshine wasnt havin no company in the room. Whatever, I was tired anyway.

There was nothin else that really happened. I did notice however, that there were alot of couples. ALOT. and there werent alot of black people. But i loooooved the weather. I wondered if i could live there...but by the time my plane was flyin over the Pentagon and the monument I was glad to be home. Nothin like good ol DC.

Im exhausted honey.

pink.

2 comments:

Mrs Count said...

I'm glad there wont be any crazy pink grabbing butts Vegas commercials coming on my screen anytime soon! Glad you had fun though, one of these days I'll go back.

Dave Van Buren said...

aww shyt you caught jungle fever in vegas... lol you need to leave ol girl at home next time.