27 August 2008

Why Can't There Be A Happy Medium?!

Hello Lovelies! It's Wednesday!! We have two more days to go before the holiday weekend. I love holiday weekends by the way! I even have a calender in my cubicle of all of the up coming holidays, lol. Do yall realize that we havent had a 3 day weekend since the beginning of July?! Im definitely tryna do this one up.

Anyway, todays post is about the random men in my life. These men are so crazy. i know that you are prolly thinkin that if i have a bunch (mmmmm...somewhere around 7 or 8) of men tryna talk to me then why dont i have a damned boyfriend? Well, bc they are crazy i tell you! They fit into like 3 categories: The ones who wanna wife me...tomorrow, the ones who dont know what they want, and the ones who are grown assed men but have no intention on really settling down anytime soon but still wanna talk to me when they know i'm not for that "playin second to another chick" shit (that last one was long lol, but accurate).

The ones who wanna wife me...tomorrow: These are the ones who really blow me. I mean they have all the qualities that i would like in a husband but they want to do shit like move in together, make babies, and have joint bank accounts and shit. And they want it NOW! One dude hung up on me yesterday bc he said that after he told me how he felt about me, i havent made a decision or i havent said anything about the way i feel. Well, maybe thats bc i dont feel a special way right now. We havent been anywhere or spent any time together other than me stoppin by his house and sittin on the steps with him for a couple hours. DUDE! you havent put in any work!! Plus, he always wants me to come see him....he's never been to my house...NOT ONCE! Besides, hangin up on me just got you a one way ticket to lose-my-fuckin-number-ville...i dont play that shit. There is another guy that i met on new years and we talked for like 2 months....everything was perfect. I mean almost too good to be true. And thats exactly how i started feelin. i just felt like somethin wasnt right. After the first week he was tryna get me to meet his daughter, which i was not comfortable wit bc i dont think that its a good idea to introduce children to random people in your life. Then he started askin me if i had thought about movin in with him...WHAT?! At that point i just cut him off. he called me EVERYDAY, more than several times a day, then he started leavin weird creepy messages, so i just never answered another one of his calls again.

The ones who dont know what they want: These are the ones that are all over you one minute and then get missin for like 4 days out of no where. Now ill admit, that when i like someone i like them alot. but once you piss me off one too many times, i get bored with them and its damn near impossible to get me to feel the way i did in the beginning...Island Breeze fell into this category a long time ago. Check my blog...he hasnt been mentioned in a while lol. He's just too wishy washy for me. I dont even really remember when he stopped mattering to me, prolly when he told me that i was girlfriend material and that he wanted to be with me...but he didnt wanna make it officail until October...yea ok...bc i'm really gonna wait [ S A R C A S T I C F A C E ]

The ones who are grown assed men but have no intention on really settling down anytime soon but still wanna talk to me when they know i'm not for that "playin second to another chick" shit: Omigod i hate them. and they prolly hate me too. You know why? Bc I wont give up the panty drawz. That's all they want. None of these fools in the category that i have listed get the panty drawz but this group definitely does not stand a chance. Im not interested in the wham-bam-thank-you-mam or the fuck'n'chuck thing. and if i was it would be on MY terms. These are the ones that are cool to chill wit but its guaranteed that they are gonna try and get-in-them-drawz-and-tear-dat-ass-up at some point during the hangout. they have random girls callin all the time with ringtones like lollipop by weezy or i was gettin some head by shauna

-(lmao...one time along time ago me and this dude where gettin it in and his phone rang with that Shauna ringtone and thats not what made me mad bc we had an FWB arrangement. What pissed me off was that he tried to tell me it was his mom...yea, bc im really gonna believe that =/)-

but dont understand why my goods are on CLANK CLANK! lockdown. I dont do second place honey, its either just me or not me at all...you WILL NOT straddle the fence, sorry =/

They drives me crazy i tell youz.

pink.

7 comments:

Dave Van Buren said...

I forgot this was a holiday weekend. maybe I should BBQ.

Anyway... women all fall into 1 category, Crazy.. lol i kid, i kid. I need to figure out which one of these categories I fit into. wait does this apply to all men or just the ones you date?

pink said...

not all men. we cant lump yall all into just 3 categories.

Im not necessarily "dating" all these men...most of them are "friends" that have expressed some form of interest in me.

Dave Van Buren said...

oooohhh well in that case I don't think I fit these categories. maybe the closest is the Grown assd one but I don't do the ringtone thing and I don't think I've ever made anyone play the second chick.

TheReEducator said...

Stop being so mean to those dudes and go ahead and give up the "Twaka". That way everybodys happy. Lol... :-)

pink said...

uh...negative. if you aint puttin no work in, i aint puttin out. thats just the way it works 'round these here parts. =/ lmao

Mrs Count said...

You are funny!

(vixenchick) said...

lol at 'lose my number face'