28 August 2008

I dont like it...not one bit!

Yall know what bothers me sometimes? Its a relatively small thing, i guess. But it irks me just the same...I HATE when old white men wear thin ass button up shirts and have the NERVE not to wear a wife beater or t-shirt underneath. You know yo mama taught you better than that! I was walkin down the hall at work yesterday and this old white Steve Martin lookin boi turns the corner and all i see is flabbly skin and hairy nipples. It was so nasty i wanted to punch MYSELF in the face. And the thing is, is that i KNOW he knows better. And if he doesnt then his wife aint doin her damn job bc i'd kick my husbands ass twice if he even thought about walkin out the house like that.

The other thing i cant stand is when men (or women cuz it happens to them too)sweat through their shirts. I mean, i know that its over active sweat glands but damn! I know the doctor can prescribe somethin to keep that in check!

Oh! and another thing. If you sit in a small office please dont bring the plate that your Antie LooLoo made you from the fish fry on Sunday for lunch. After you warm it up, that shit STANKS. And then when i go to warm up my poppy seed muffin 20 minutes later, it tastes like Catfish and hot sauce. You better hope im not that hungry cuz i WILL punch you in the back of your head.

Let's see....what else? Cuz im havin fun, lol. Or maybe I'll leave it up to yall...this might be a regular thing if yall act right! Tell 'Em Why You Mad Thursdays!! I want Anger! Pissedoffedness! Hilarity! Shit I really just want some entertainment bc im bored as hell...

Annnnnnd action!

pink.

5 comments:

iCandy21 said...

I can't stand when people dress mentally retarded people in clothes from like the fuckin early 80s w/beat up tennis shoes. Just cuz they mentally ill does not mean they have to dress like a bamma.

I also hate when my manager sends me on office runs to people's desks, then I get there only to see an empty seat. Today I've been to the 17th floor 3 times already for the same ladys signature!! What in the gay fuck is going on?

I def hate when girls walk around with a chipped nail. Now that seems small, but that shit irritates me. Go get that shit fixed. I used to take off work if my nail broke and I couldn't make it to the nailshop. Im not that extreme now, but best believe if I break a nail Im going to the nailshop on my lunchbreak!

Thats all for now for me. I may be back lol

pink said...

lol! yes, thats fucked up how the treat special people. it really doesnt make any sense...smh.

Leave a note on that chix desk and tell her to bring her ass down to your office when she gets back.

oh, i cant stand broken nails. that shit aint cute, at all. im with you on gettin it fixed ASAPishly. mhmmmm!

gimme gimme more, gimme MORE, gimme gimme more!!!

Mrs Count said...

I can't stand the tshirt thing either, I had a college professor that always wore thin shirts. I hated it so much, I tested out of his class so I wouldn't have to see it.

I can't stand doctors that don't listen to you only to find out years later there was treatment for you issue that you are still having!

I can't stand it when the count plays dumb! Like he couldn't go get the money order for he apartment people on Monday while he was there, the grocery store is 1 minute away. Now I have to drive over there today!

Ohhh and I can't stand when my daddy gets home from work! He turns the tv up so loud and he chews so loud that sometimes I contemplate suicide just so I won't hear it!

Oh this is fun.....you should make this a weekly thing!

pink said...

lmao i hate when people chew loud and when they chew with their mouths open!! like do you have to chew like a freakin cow on thxgvn?!

doctors who interrupt me when im talkin makes me want to stick them with a hypodermic needle. can i freakin tell you that everytime i blink, my right hands always slaps someone without you freakin interruptin me?! GOSH!

And the count was just bein lazy. if i was you i would have kicked him. by the way, when is the last time you kicked someone?

Dave Van Buren said...

I hate when kids carve designs in they head.

I hate when people ask me for help then ask 500 questions about what I'm doing while I'm helping.

I hate when I see people on the metro with CD players. get a damn MP3 already!!!