02 September 2008

Tuesday's Thoughts

Ugh, Good Morning I guess. This is not a Weekend wrap-up bc there is nothing to wrap up. Although I did visit with iCandy21 at her crib on Friday for some inappropriate illegal fun. I have no idea what time i left nor do i remember the ride home. i DO however, know that i spent ALL DAY in bed on Saturday. I slept from the time i got home from Candy's to the time i had to get ready for work, which was 5 pm. When i got off at 10 pm, I went straight to my mom's where I spent the rest of my weekned on the couch with my stomach turning somersaults.

Sidenote: Can I just take a minute to extend my third finger to this fucking chemotherapy? Thanks, I knew you wouldnt mind.

It's really showing its ass now. It's so bad that I almost want to skip my last treatment. Seriously. But I wont. Ugh, I just hate feeling like this. I just have to go through this one more time...thats it.

Anyway, how bout the dumbass McCain picked for VP? Not to be rude,but if he got elected and then happened to kick the bucket during his term we'd have Sarah Palin as our new president?? She looks like his secretary!! Nothin about her says VP! (I should prolly link a pic...but i dont really feel like it =/) Plus she's got a 3 or 4 month old Down Syndrome baby and a 17 year old daughter with her OWN child on the way. *sigh* whatever. It irritates me so much i cant even speak on it.

I think that I'm gonna quit my pt job and go back to school.

My stomach still hurts =(

gone.

pink.

3 comments:

Dave Van Buren said...

I hope you feel better.

You know I was thinking the same thing McCain's VP, she does not look very presidential. Plus she was a beauty queen which I'm sure would be a first in the white house.

pink said...

She's fuckin retarded. And anyone who cant see that this was just a ploy to get the conservative white woman vote is retarded as hell too. Like how is she even eligible to accept the position?!

Mrs Count said...

I hope you feel better!!!! Only one more treatment!!!