24 September 2008

Planning the Company Christmas Party...and I NEED A DATE!!

Hello everybody!! Thank you for your questions. I had fun answering them and I'm sure alot of you didnt think I would be so honest but I dont know yall! lmao...also, it brought out one lurker...please everyone give a warm welcome to Jaycee!! *waits while everyone claps* Maybe I'll do another post like that in the future, what yall think?

Anyway...so I'm planning the company Christmas party. I love Company parties and dread them at the same time bc I always wait til the last minute to get my dress and stuff. I'll have an idea in my head about how i wanna look, and then all of a sudden its the week before the party and i end up wearing somehting else. But i plan to get started early this year...however I dont know what color to wear, what style dress to get or even where to get it from. I dont want to wear black bc all the women who think they are fat (which is majority of the company) are gonna be wearing black. I need to stand out in the sea of 300 people. My fave color is hot pink but is that appropriate? I also like green, turquoise, orange, gold, coral and brown...but are those t0o bright? Lawd please just give me a sign! I'm lost! lol.

And...I need a freakin date. I have a little more than 2 months to meet someone that I like enough to let accompany me to this here event. The only problem is, 2 months isnt a long time to get to know someone. I mean, what if he gets drunk and embarrasses the hell outta me?! I dont wanna have to beat no ones ass in front of my co workers yall. Where am i gonna meet this man thats tall dark and handsome and looks sexy in a suit?! oh god the pressure *holding my head*...idk yall. Ima have to put my DC Bloggin Homegirls (that means you..Candy, Tima, Nasha, and TM) on Operation: Find Pink a Christmas Party Date/Future Husband...otherwise known from here on as Operation: FPACPD/FH...well idk if thats simple enough but yall know what im talkin bout. Yeah, I'm serious. Yall need to get to work...I'll be asking for status every Friday until the party...someone please come through...cousins, uncles, brothers and friends of families are fine...but i would prefer someone without a criminal record...kay?

i need a drink. =/

pink.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl your answers were funny and real! And y does my FH reminds u of your ex? I think u should were diamonds and if u want to stand out were red or gold and if u were red don't be christmasy! LLS! And u cowboys are going down Sunday!

iCandy21 said...

oooo really though...red and gold look SOOOO good together girl. I wear those two colors quite often! Also...look no further...I'll be your date, homie =]

pink said...

idk why...just alot of stuff you say i be like damn! i wonder what her dudes name is lmao...how he bbe smokin all the time and he likes the cowboys...thats my ex alll the way!

I feel like there may be some people that are gonna wear red already...i think i might go for Gold...

Cowboy Hater!!!

Anonymous said...

LLs! oh ok my FH name is D'andre! And he is Jamaican! hints to all the smokin! Lol! But yes girl gold and diamonds! And Redskins all the way!

pink said...

Candy...i want a man. thanks.

Anonymous said...

Well pink u have any guy friends u could take if u don't find a date?

pink said...

they arent cute enough!

Anonymous said...

Lol well u need to go to the gym! That's the best place to find a guy! You can see what they working with!There are plenty of men at the Gym!

(vixenchick) said...

dang....i was gonna tell ypu that i would be your date, but it looks like you're not into chicks... *hangs head while winking sexily at icandy*

xoxoxo

Mrs Count said...

I am on the job for finding you a date! I'll be scouting out the single dudes at my wedding for you! I'll have them submit their resume.

Dave Van Buren said...

damn I'm not tall or dark...lol, hey I got a cousin I can point your way.

pink said...

ooooh yeah TM i forgot that you will be havin plenty single sexy men at your wedding!!!

wait Dave...is this your gay cousin?

Dave Van Buren said...

I don't think he really gay. hey you can settle the debate for me... thanks a million.

Anonymous said...

Pink..I do apologize for just getting back this is Nasha ...but for the party yes you def. want to stand out black is ok..but yes red and gold or great colors for the winter...if we even get one you know how the D.M.V was spring time in miami ..lol but girl we may have to do a process of elimination for your date..give me this week and i'm def. hit you up with some ideas so we can get you MR.FINE. WHO CAN BLOW YOUR MIND HAS ALL HIS TEETH..NO RECORD AND NOT HERE TO WASTE YOUR TIME!