17 September 2008

Bloggers Block

What it do shawdiiz?! I think I have bloggers block yall. I just cant get my self together to really blog about anything. Candy thinks I'm fuckstrated (good one Candy ima be usin that...mmmk? thx.) but i dont know if thats what it is. Maybe it is tho. If so, I need to just get the hell over it bc it wont be happenin anytime soon. YOu know, I havent actually decided if I was celibate or not. I mean, yeah, I'm not having sex right now...but thats not to say that I wont decide to next week or somethin. Maybe I should declare myself celibate, hell I probably already am by default lol...like is there a rule that says that if you haven't done it in x amount of months then you are? Well if its over 4 months then I joined the club without even knowing it!

Funny thing is...i dont really think I even care. I mean, I could relieve my fuckstration if I wanted to, thus prolly endin my bloggers block...but meh...i just dont really feel like it, ya know? What's weird about that is that sex has always been very important to me. I write about it (not here) and i like to talk about it and i used to do it all the time...but maybe that was back when i had a bf. OMG!! do you guys think I'm experiencing some kind of trauma as a result of the way me and my 7 year bf broke up?!

Nah....his sex wasnt that good to make me go off the deep end. *sigh*

I really dont think that dick deprivation is a rason for my bloggers block...i think my life has just been pretty mundane thats all. The randomness that usually plagues my mind has taken a vacation so I have nothin to offer you guys. Oh! I could blog about my Cowboys and how they are gonna BEAST!! this season but I have alot of chick readers, and that may not tickle yall's fancy like that. I think that I have a date comin up soon tho...maybe thatll make for good bloggin....idk.

whta do yall want from me?!?!?!?!

pink.

6 comments:

iCandy21 said...

u had a revelation. Maybe you are experiencing some type of trauma cuz of the break up *hears angel enlightenment music* Even if his sex wasn't the bomb [dot] com you loved him. Sex isn't always about performance. It's about the feelings you have for your partner. 7 years is a long time.

Anyway, I'm glad you blogged. Usually I have blogger's block...maybe our roles have changed for the week lol.

pink said...

i plan to slap you TWICE for "the bomb dot com"...just so you know.

yeah but you know how that relationship was tho...there was nothin there way before we broke up. maybe i am tho. you know what...i dont really think its trauma its just that im lookin for what i didnt have in my last relationship and i wont givr myself until i get that....

wooooow! blogging is chicken soup for the soul!! lmao...

Dave Van Buren said...

lol.. this blog reminded me of that Seinfeld episode where Elaine went without sex and kept getting dumber. it's like she needed that release to function. Maybe you need it to blog.

TheReEducator said...

First thing I want you to do is put that celibacy thing out of your mind. This will only lead to mental illness, and other things that I refer to in my book. “The Re-Education of the Female” by the way just in case you didn’t know. Anyway, second I want you to relieve that "deprivation" with someone safe. Not just one time but a few. This will refuel your tank and your randomness will return.

Later
The Re-Educator
http://www.thereeducation.com

pink said...

*ahem* Dante...first of all...we have discussed my lack of sexual activity. and IF you wre listening then you would know that I am not interested in anyone in this point in time that I would consider "relieving my deprivation" with.

Second of all...i get the feeling that you are more worried about the raggely assed dudes who call themselve tryna get at me not gettin any coochie play than me actually letting go of my fuckstration...you think im givin them a hard time and not givin it up...well youre DAMNED right about that!!

Now...dont come on my spot pissin me off cuz ill walk next door to your office and kick your ass!! kay?

=)

Anonymous said...

Did yall have a bad break up? If so you could be experiencing some trama... Wow 7 years thats a long azz time!!! Was it off and on? I dated a guy for 3 years but it was off and on...