03 September 2008

Dreams and such

Hello all! I'm feeling better today. Yesterday I was in such a grumpy mood...tsk tsk. I apologize, thats not usually like me. Anyway, I did NOT sleep well last night. Wanna know why? Because of my damned dream last night. I fell asleep watchin Devil Wears Prada and next thing i know, I'm dreaming that I'm at the airport on my way to Paris. Then I kept waking up and hitting the snooze button thinkin that i was jet lagged, lol. Idk what my problem was. I also missed my connection flight on the way home or something so i had to stay in some other city. To waste time I started shopping and almost missed my standby flight! When i woke up, I looked at my clock and was convinced that it wasnt the right time bc the time is different in Europe! I'm crazy, I know.

Nevertheless, I finally got up and made it to work by 730. Even though alot of details are fuzzy, I'm surprised that I remembered what I dreamt about. Usually, when I wake up my dream floats from my mind and I cant bring it back at all. It seemed so real that I'm pretty sure I was talking in my sleep. I know that I do it bc I can hear myself lol. Have you ever heard the phone ringin in your sleep and then put your hand to your ear and say "hello?", only to realize that you didnt actually pick it up? Or think that youre having a two way conversation with someone until you wake up and realize that it was a song on the radio? lol...oh. does that only happen to me? =/

Whats one of the strangest dreams youve had? Or somethings that happen when you're sleep?

I raelly wanna know!

pink

3 comments:

Mrs Count said...

Last week I had a dream about my bridal shower. It was an all white affair and I saw all the people dressed up and walking up with their big gifts in hand! I woke up like "ohhh I wonder if my surprise bridal shower is today?" It wasn't lol.

When I was younger though I had to sleep with a dimmer on my lights because I would hallucinate in the dark when I was really tired. I would see giant witch hats and turkeys dancing across my room!

Dave Van Buren said...

I regularly dream that people are calling me. when someone does call and I'm so confused by the sound of the phone that I think it's my alarm and go hit the snooze on it.

Your the only crazy one that can hear themselves talk in they sleep though.. lol

(vixenchick) said...

sounds like a hell of a dream, lol