22 September 2008

Well I do know he a freak!!

Ok so first....can i get a round of applause for my DALLAS COWBOYS?! They had me nervous at first but they pulled through in the 2nd half and got shit crackin against them Packers. We 3-0 now, lookin to whip some Skins ass this Sunday!!

Oh and how bout the dude that took my virginity comes poppin up from outta no where on facebook. Then he calls....tombout he interested and what does he need to do to put his bid him *serious eyeroll*. He even had the nerve to say some shit like "you never forget your first." Yeah...ok. I just dont understand how come old flings keep poppin up and new ones never surface. Like, seriously. I'm baffled.

Moving on...yesterday, me and my homegirl decided to have a lil outing. We went to the matinee movie to see the Tyler Perry movie (this was my second time) and then we went to the mall to do some shopping ( i got two VERY nice sweaters and some slacks from Old Navy!) Then we went to MiMi's Cafe to have some lunch. This is wwhere it gets good...

I was wearing my TO jersey and as soon as we walk into the restuarant this skinny girl comes from outta nowhere loud as hell tombout: COWBOYS FANS!! YALL SITTIN IN MY SECTION! I was so bewildered i couldnt even say anything...i just sat down and she took our drink order. She was loud the whole time...not just when she was talkin to us. SO i see this cute guy who is a server there and I decide to ask the waitress about him...why?! She leans over the table and goes:

Well...I do know he a freak.

um what? me and Brandii are about to die. She continues..

Yeah you see that white girl over there wit the bun? thats his best friend and she a dyke. She taught him everything he know and he be braggin on it. As far as I know he aint been wit nobody in here but he workin on it. He got a baby and I think he went to Lackey...he got a car and his own apartment. He does a good job here and everybody likees him and he's real cool...very funny and a nice guy.

yeah...ima leave yall to think on that.

Oh! before I forget. Ive already started answering your questions! If you havent asked your 3 you better hurry up cuz i'm postin answers tomorrow!!

I DO know he a freak!! lmao.

pink.

3 comments:

Dave Van Buren said...

Damn she put all his business out there real quick huh. That's why you need to keep your freakiness on the low.

iCandy21 said...

wow she def did put him on front street lol. at least u know he a freak!

Anonymous said...

Hola..This is Tima and I wanted to post my Three Questions for you..here they gooooooooooo!


1.Whats the most Degrading Sexual Thing you ever done?

2.Have you ever slept with any of your friends Boyfriends or Ex's and if so did you continue after a while or was it a one time thing?

3.Have you ever been with a female and if so how many times and did you ever engage in a Three-Some?