15 September 2008

Case of The Monday's...again.

Hola! Here it is Monday and I'm not feelin it. I was so busy this morning that I just now ate my breakfast...it's 130 pm. I had my last treatment on Thursday and I am so glad this is over with! Back to a normal life!! Although, I've recently decided that I am moving back in with my mom bc my medical bills are far too expensive for me to pay them and my rent. Plus, I'm pretty sure that I'm gonna need a new car within the next year and I cant afford all that on what chump change I am making now. The negative of that is that I feel like me and my mom get along way batter when we dont live together. The positives are that I can go back to school, I'll have more time to excercise and take better care of myself bc I wont be working all the time and I'll have the money to finally do some traveling every once and a while. So it's cool I guess. On the note of me movin can I just tell yall that I HATE packing. OMG....its the worst. My last day in my apartment is September 30th and I have packed....NOTHING. *sigh* I'm assuming that I'll start this weekend. maybe. Ugh, I dont wanna talk about this anymore yall...

On another note. I think that I have met someone *Cue BIG SMILE!!* I think. I've kinda known him for a while...well my mom and his aunt are best friends. We've met twice but I always heard about him every now and then. We talked on the phone last night and he actually had conversation, GOOD conversation *gasp!* I dont know how this is gonna work tho. With me being so busy trying to put my life back together and get things in line for '09 (thats my new motto: Getting my life in line for 09...DONT steal it you heathen Children!) I havent really had time for a new someone in my life. But maybe thats bc I'm makin it like that? idk, prolly. Anyway, he lives in VA Beach (I dont do long distance relationships...do you think thats long distance?) and he's in the Navy. Cool. but he's got a lil baggage...which I guess i can work with. I mean, nowadays, its hard to meet a young (hell, ANY) man with good credit, no baggage, and no kids...so you gotta pick what you can deal with. And I think I can handle what all he has to offer. I wont put his business out there, yet. lol...

I get my hurr did tomorrow yall!! Oooh I cant wait. I just feel better when my hair is done. Maybe i'll get a i-just-paid-my-last-month-of-thousand-dollar-rent outfit to celebrate...itll be from TJ MAXX of course.

=)

pink.

6 comments:

Mrs Count said...

Yayyyy for no more treatments! And girl I feel ya on that packing thing I haven't put any of my stuff in the apartment yet. I'm trying to wait and see if I can pimp my bridesmaids out for that, lol.

But I beg to differ on you statement about finding a young man with good credit, no baggage, and no kids. YES THE HECK YOU CAN! And you better not ever speak of settling for less ever again! They are out there and you WILL get one! Got that??? I mean I got one and I wasn't even (notice past tense, I'm cute now!) that cute, lol.

Dave Van Buren said...

congrats on finishing your treatments. Good luck with the move, packing always sucks.

pink said...

no no no. I mean that everyone has something going on. EVERYONE. Especially once you are older. you and the count met in high school...you have no life and no drama or anything...why? bc you still live at home and you havent had time to live yet. once youve become a certain age you have gotten into more things. Like I said...i choose what I can and cannot deal with...his shit isnt THAT bad lol...i have standards ya know lol!!

iCandy21 said...

I agree. Everyone has SOME form of baggage. The problem with baggage comes when the person allows it to dictate aspects of their life.

Moving back w/Mommy...good and bad things can come with that, so I wish you the best of luck. Now when I'm going to see my parents maybe we can hang out.

As for packing...def sucks. Matter of fact, Inky and I still havent fully UNPACKED. The second room looks like a tornado struck lol.

No more treatments =] I know you're happy about that, and I thank God that all went well, and you're just fine *smiles*

Anonymous said...

Sometimes we have to do what we have to do to fet where we need to be. I know it may be a little difficult to move back in with your mother, but at least you are mature and wise enough to accept what has to be done. You will someday be able to have what you need to get where you want to go. And I want to let you know that it's wonderful that you don't have to have anymore treatments. I pray God continues to bless you phenomenally...stay positive!

(vixenchick) said...

hey babe! glad to hear you're moving back in with your mom to save cash...i live with my om but i don't get to save money cuz she stay making me pay bills, lol! have a great rest of the week babe!