18 September 2008

Bobby Brown...and ask me anything!!!

Ummm....Bobby Brown tried to holla at me this morning. YES. I said Bobby Brown. And if you've seen Two Can Play That Game then I'm talkin bout THAT Bobby Brown.

So I'm sittin at a light, mindin my own business when I hear a horn honk. I look at the light to see if it changed and I wasnt payin attention...but it hadnt. So i look to my right and thats when I see someone grinnin really hard at me but his window was up and there was a glare so I couldnt really tell if I knew him or not. The light changed and while I'm drivin this fool is lookin at me the whole time and I'm sayin to myself, "Why the hell dont he roll down the window so i can see who the hell this is?!" Well he did and I wish he didnt. He was so hideous. He had a wide gap and twig braids in his hair. Tombout, "you shole is pretty!" What?! So whole time i got that plastic ass smile on my face, wishin that I could get away from him. We get to the next light and he like, "you look like this girl Katrina that i know. Is yo name katrina?" What?! No. My name is Kisha...(my name aint Kisha yall). When that light finally changed I HAULED ASS!! He kept tryna catch up to me but I wasnt havin that shit, not this damned morning. But stuff like that happens all the time when I'm drivin...but the guys are never really cute tho. =/

Anyway, I had an idea...I'm going to give each of my readers 3 questions to ask me. Ask me anything (except my name and social, got it?), I wont lie, PROMISE! I figure itll give yall a chance to get to know me and maybe itll bring some of my lurkers out of hiding. If you already know me (ahem...candy, then ask something that you think others would want to know). You have until Monday to ask me in the comment section and I'll post the answers in a blog on Tuesday...sound good?

great! Happy Friday Yall!!

pink.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lamo at Mr. Bobby Brown! That was funny! Ok first question- If you could change something in your past what would it be? Second question- If you could change something about yourself what would it be? Now last question do you dislike anyone and if so for what reason what did that person do to you? And thanks for commenting on me and my sis blog I responded back and also commented on one of yours.

Dave Van Buren said...

Hey, Bobby Brown needs love too.. lol

1. ummm what happened to Me, you and the Mirrors?

2. Did you go to college? if so where?

3. Do you have any Tattoos?

pink said...

Wooow! Tima and Nasha....good questions!! I'll have to think on those! I want to answer you guys' questions now!! lol...im not good at waiting =/

Anonymous said...

PinK don't wait! I'm bored at work!!! Eatin Wendys! Lol curiosity is killin me Lamo!

pink said...

noooooo...i cant tell you now!! I said tuesday!! This is gonna be hard...lol

Anonymous said...

Lol ok I guess we all have to wait then! Man tuesday is so far away!

iCandy21 said...

I'm sorry about your BB experience lol.

Now...Pink...iono y in the hell you be puttin me out there. you know damn well i have no creative mind. iono 3 damn questions they wanna know the answer to lol. Mine gone be generic lol

1. What's your favorite food.

2. Have you ever took it in the ass? (LHOTI-laughin hard on the inside...you know I had to have a freak question)

3. If you could live anywhere you wanted to, where would you live?

Damn...I don't even know the answers to my questions lol...hurry up and respond!

TheReEducator said...

The Bobby Brown's of the world need love to. :)

I have some questions.

How many sexual partners have you had in your life?

If you could kill someone and get away with it, would you do it?

Have you ever fantasized about being with the husband or boyfriend of one of your close friends?

pink said...

Candy you are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay outta line!!! lol...but thats not even really THAT bad, actually.

TR's questions kinda make me squirm a lil but not really that much cuz i dont really have no cut cards...but they are still kinda...idk what word to use lol...man I wanna answer these now!!!!!

(vixenchick) said...

dude i love bobby brown! i wouldve died...seriously ion know why i like him so much, lol.

what is your fave song?

what traits would you like in your significant other?

what do you do for fun?

Tom_Gurl said...

I'm crao at these things...I have no questions...I'll look forward to reading the answers though!

LMAO @ Bobby....you know you love the attention! LOL!