22 September 2008

Ask Me Anything Answers!!!

Aight...because I cant wait...I am actually answering these on Friday lol. You all had good questions!! Some of them would probably make some people want to lie...bc they maybe uncomfortable but im gonna tell you the TRUTH!!! lol...

Here goes:

1. I live my life not having any regrets and treating all situations as learning experiences...but if i had to choose one thing to change from my past, it would have been to not hold on to my ex boyfriend for 7 years when I knew it was bullshit.

2. If I had to change one thing about myself it would be to not be such a bitch. I can really be a BIG bitch when i am pushed to that point...oh and not to hold grudges...thats two isnt it? lol

3. I dont dislike anyone enough to be able to think of a specific person...i just ignore them.

4. About goin to see mirrors with Super Dave...I got really busy with tryin to get my life in line for 09 lol that I really didnt think about it. And i heard that it wasnt that good. I thought i texted you that tho?

5. I went to college of southern maryland for a semester...didnt work out. I wasnt into it...but I'm going back in January.

6. I have 3 tattoos...I have my name on my shoulder, a butterfly on my hip and my exes name on my ankle.

7. My favorite food is Goat Roti...its a Trini thing.

8. Yes, Candy...I've had anal sex lmao! It's aight...I don't prefer it tho.

9. I would like to live somewhere dry and hot. Like Vegas or Arizona...wait i take that back...i like the beach too...maybe Cali.

10. 15 is my sex partner number. I think I did majority of them between 18 and 20. but whats weird is that only 3 of them were a regular thing. The rest of them were FUCKnCHUCKS...like I would do them and never call again lol.

11. I dont think I would kill someone even if i knew I would get away with it. I think I would be too scared. But then again maybe I could cuz I dont really have a conscience about SERIOUS stuff...lol thats weird hunh?

12. I've fantasized about one of my friends boyfriends. But i think they wanted to have a threesome, they just never asked (they were real kinky like that). He would walk around wit his shirt off all the time and he had a NICE body...and she would always talk about how he was in bed. But i would never do it...and yes, I've had the opportunity.

13. I dont have a favorite song. I have songs that apply to something that I am going through at the time and those songs are my fave for a while...this summer it was Take A Bow by Rihanna...it came out as soon as I found out my boyfriend had another girlfriend =/

14. The traits that I look for in a significant other are: honesty, loyalty and the ability to be affectionate. Those are the 3 biggest. I also want someone that is funny, outgoing and spontaneous. Also someone that I respect as a man...i cant do the weak dude thing. I am too strong willed and stubborn for that. I shouldnt be able to run all over you.

15. What do I do for fun? hmmmm...lol lets see here. I'm pretty chill but thats bc I work two jobs and I'm usually tired. I like to dance but im not really a club goer...i'll go every once in a while. I guess bc I'm single now, I do alot of girls nights wit my homegirls. I like the movies and I like to go out to eat. A perfect day with myself would be to buy like 4 books and read them all day lol...i know, im a nerd! I also like going to Sports Bars during football season...i LOVE football. Oh! and Strip clubs too!

16. I have never done anything sexually that I consider degrading. If I'm not comfortable doing it then I dont. But for me, letting a man cum in your face is NOT cool. Thats just me tho...i have friends who can get with that. I dont...and never have.

17. I have never slept with a friends boyfriend or ex. I have slept with a guy that I was datings friend. It got real ugly lol. Me and my boyfriend were on a break and I called the dude over...my ex ended up showing up at my apartment while the guy was still there...but he didnt get in. I was so scared! lol...eventually I told my guy friend and he was really mad at me but he got over it and we are friends now. I would NEVER do that again. It was very hurtful =(

18. Nope. Never been with a girl. I flirt with anyboy who flirts with me tho. Candy used to say I was Gay for play. I'm open to almost anything but I just never have. I could never be in a relationship with another girl tho. too emotional and messy.

And there you have it! I hope I'm not too boring lmao!!

pink.

14 comments:

Mrs Count said...

Boring???? Good lord child, no! Haha, very interesting. My questions for you would have been nothing like those, lol.

Anonymous said...

Your not boring at all. But I can't believe you are a cowboys fan! Yuck! REDSKINS all the way! We gonna whoop yall butts!

Anonymous said...

1. Life is just like school all lessons to learn. 6. Wow 3 tattoos I still have none!what made u get your ex's name? Did he get yours on him? I want to get one for my grandmother who passed. 8. OMG! Anal sex ouch!I hope you were drunk or took a advil before u did it LOTF! 15. I love books too! I can read all day! 17. Weren't u scared he showed up? Lucky he didn't have a key. Girl u brave to talk to one of his. friends! 18. I'm a huge flirt! But I just flirt for fun guys are hiliarious! Glad u had a fun weekend I want to see that Tyler Perry movie it looks so good!!!

pink said...

i love tatts...i want three more but i wont get new ones until i get his name covered up. I just dont know what i want over it. i dont have a real reason for gettin it except that i was in love. i dont regret it but it needs to be covered lmao! nope he didnt get mine...i told yall he had another girlfriend on the side lol...that would have blown his cover!

the anal sex wasnt that bad. its just not my thing. you need to be EXTRA relaxed tho...i will say that.

Hell yeah i was scared!! i thought i was gonna shit myself!! he was tryna get the door open with his license lmao...that was real scary. But it wasnt my ex boyfriends friend...it was a friend of mines friend. get it? i know, its a little confusing.

Candy youre officially retarded. If it hasnt happened yet it prolly wont happen!! duh! ion well see lol.

candy you are always ignorant =/

Dave Van Buren said...

wow, you really answered all the questions. That's cool about the movie, I'm not really into horror movies anyway. Cowboys Suck!!! lol

Anonymous said...

Hey Pink! I responded back to your comment on my Weekend Recap.you should get like a chain of flowers covering his name, How did you find out he had another girlfriend? I thought about the anal thing but I think that will hurt too much! And LOTF! I can't believe he thought he could open the door with his license! Lol!

pink said...

I told yall i was gonna answer all the questions...i dont got no cut cards!! lol...

I found out bc I checked his email. He was tellin her he loved her in them. so we broke up. =/

TheReEducator said...

Wow! So Nasty... I love it. :)

Anonymous said...

Awwh sorry to hear that Pink guys are dumb though us girls always find out their secrets! I hope u and the girl didn't get into it. I hate when stuff like that happens cause its really the guys fault unless she knew about u too! And I agree with Super Dave Cowboys do SUCK!!!! Lol

TheReEducator said...

Don't be Haters!

Washington "D.C" Stands for Dallas Cowboys!!

Anonymous said...

No it doesn't Mr. TheReEducator there is no Dallas in washington D.C. It stands for District of Columbia.

pink said...

TR, dont argue with these haters...its not worth it. Just leave it to Sunday...

Npe i didnt call her...although i do have her email (work and home), phone number (work and both cells) and her work and home address (i do my research lol) but its not my style to get into it wit another female...im too classy for that. Wether she knew about me or not. It doesnt matter...i wasnt dating her. Plus it wont change anything...

Anonymous said...

Well that's good your mature. And how u get all her info? I need to know stuff like that so I can use it in the future if I have to Lol! Your crazy girl

achoiceofweapons said...

FucknChucks! LOL
Something new for the hymn book!
Mista Jaycee