08 September 2008

Case of the Mondays

Meh, I am not really feelin it today. I did a 4.5 mile walk with my mom yesterday and thank GOD for Ibuprofen bc I prolly would have been crawlin into work today. Ugh, my hair is a mess. I need to get it done. And i'm freeeeeeezin in my office. yuck, Yuck, YUCK!! But ummmmm....HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS?!? Yezzir...we beat that azz last night...we was lookin good out there...minus all the penalties but whatever.

*sigh* Ive been makin MAJOR moves....so ive been MAJORLY busy. I dont know if I'll be blogging that often =(, we'll see tho.

Oh! who saw the VMA's? Can i say that I LOVE Rihanna...but homegirl cannot sing. Lawd Jeezus its terrible. But i still like her. Ciara looked cute and that Russell Brand is too retarded, lol. I think its just his accent that makes me laugh. Katy Perry was kind of boring, which disappointed me. Oh! Lil wayne didnt sound or look high and he wasnt carrying around his 3 stack styrofoam cup of drank like normal...could the rumors of a rehabbed Weezy be true? I surely hope so. I hate it when he's all high and what not. you can't understand what the hell he be talkin bout. Have you heard his new song with T. Pain? Yeah, thats a perfect example. It sounds like he's rappin with marbles in his mouth. Anyway, what else? Oh! Britney got best Vieo or somethin like that and she looked good! I'm glad for Brit...she's had a rough year. Hopefully thingsll continue to get better for her. I couldnt watch the whole thing tho...i was too tired. I'll catch the rerun cuz you know MTV gon play that joint until next year...lol.

This is random...but i need to go shopping for new winter gear =/

pink.

4 comments:

Dave Van Buren said...

cowboys suck.. even if they did whop up on the browns. I missed the VMA's but like you said MTV will play it to death.

Mrs Count said...

Don't try to drop of the face of the blog world!!!! But do rest, relax,and take time for yourself :)

pink said...

COWBOYS do NOT suck you HATER!!!!

I will try not to fall off...but its hard when youre so busy =(

Tom_Gurl said...

Russell Brand is so gross...looks like he needs a long soak in a bath...

Blog hiatus is not allowed....though if your busy..what can we say? (Blog on your breaks dammit! LOL)