02 June 2008

No Sex in The Champagne Room...

Or any room for that matter!!! arrrgh! im am sooo frustrated its ridiculous. I try to tell myself that i can handle this. You see, ive kinda put myself on restriction. well not restriction, but i had surgery about 2 weeks ago and the doctor said no strenuous activity. Well honey if it aint strenuous then to me it aint sex ya digg?! lol...so i gave myself until June 14th. Thats a month since the last time i did it! am i gonna be able to last?! i know this sounds pitiful and i sound like i need to see a sex counselor but i dont. i am perfectly normal (aint that what all crazy people say?!) to make matters worse tho...i dont even have anyone in mind. well...i kinda lied. i DO have someone in mind. But the problem with him is that i really like him and just so that i dont run the risk of just makin him a booty call...i feel the need to hold off a lil longer than a month with him. im thinkin June 21st...lol. thats only a week after my original date. It just depends on were we are at in terms of our kinda sorta relationship.

it has gotten so bad that i dont even get jiggy wit myself. I CANT! that only makes it worse! I need a chocolate, sexy man wit a killer smile and a nice ass to hold onto. And the dude i was tellin you about up there ^...hes all that. I think ima call him Mr. Chocolate Marine (hes in the Marine Corp...duh.) Wen went to see the Universoul Circus. When we got back to his house i was so glad he didnt invite me up!! i might have jumped on him if he did. But seriously...i am gonna try to be good. but its hard!! *ahem* i mean difficult..lmao. I am such a horny ass mess. I hope i get some before DC Carnival tho. Wit all that grindin and winin in the streets wit sexy island men i may not be able to contain myself. to make matters worse, i have a toy party to go to this saturday. but the toys im buyin wont be for single sex...nope...MCM better watch out cuz ima put somethin on his ass he aint NEVER had before...

*sigh* 20 days and counting,

pink.

No comments: