20 June 2008

Operation: Luxurious Weave

Hello and Good Friday to youz!

OLW is definitely in effect. My hair has been natural since 03/04ish and im ready for a chizange!! Im gonna get a perm *gasp!* To anyone who knows me, knows that i have been sooo pro nappturale and now i am crumbling at the pressure of the assimilationists around me *gag!* but i cant help it!! ive basically worn my hair the same way for like 4 years and mama needs a new look honeys! So sometime in July (i have too much goin on in June...plus theres only like 1 week left...so, yeah) im gonna get a perm. I already put a call into my "weavologist" (seriously, Fonda's weaves be outta control one day its long and blonde and beyonceish the next day its red and curly (from what my homegirl tells me...i havent been to her in a while, i was on strike)) and left a message for her to "hollaback youngin woot woot!" asap. i need to know what kinda price she talkin cuz im a baller on a tight strict and damn near imposeeblay budget okaaay?! I know i said i wanted a luxurious weave...but my wallets lookin a lil shabby so she needs to work wit a sistagurl. but im too excited!! ill have a new look by the time Pattyri comes home from ITALIA and weez gon hit the club to look for some sexy potential menfriendz.

now, stop wrappin me up. i gotta hit Nordstroms so i get cop some of that delicioso crab corn chowder they be servin up! Plus its a cutie at the counter who looks like Dwayne Wade...ow! i touched his butt the other day too! It was all nice and firm...*sigh*

happy friday and im out!

pink.

7 comments:

Mrs Count said...

We do not go around touching random butts! If I see a story on the news tonight about a woman arrested for molesting a Nordstrom worker, I'll know it's you!

Everybody needs a hair change every once in a while! It'll renew your swagger for the summer :)

pink said...

what?!?! whats wrong with touching random butts?! besides, he wasnt THAT random...i met him in march. so it took me four months to touch it. i even ASKED him if i could! so see, i wasnt molesting him. he liked it. lol!

yes it certainly does! i had a reaaaaaaallly bad friday night. but ill tell you bout that over an email or something. sunday Operation: Luxurious Weave was accomplished!! and can i tell you that i be brfeakin necks around here?! i got my sey back! lol

Mrs Count said...

Oh no what happened on friday?

Well if he gave you permission to touch it I guess it was acceptable. Maybe you can work that butt touching thing into a nice Nordstrom discount, lol.

Now you make me want to hurry up and get a new summer 'do. I wanna be fly like pink!

(email me about friday: jessicawatson1008@gmail.com)

pink said...

well....see thats the thig. i said that i asked...i never said that he gave permission =/. well technically i didnt give him time to...he went to hug me and i touched it lmao!! it was fun...

yes!! plz get one...plus shouldnt you be tryin new hairdos all the time so that you will know how you want it to loook for the wedding?

Mrs Count said...

No permission!? Then don't touch it again, you hear me? LOL

Yeah I should be trying out new hairstyles but I hate the hairdresser! I only go 1-2 times per year and I've already been once this year...I don't want to overwhelm myself, lol.

I'll treat my hairstyle like everything else regarding my wedding- ask me in August (that's my answer everytime somebody asks how the planning is going)

pink said...

awww man! fine i wont. well at least ill try not to...lol. well...maybe i wont...its fun to be a little bad TM! YOu should try it with me...well since your gettin married and all maybe you should just touch the counts butt. like if hes walkin past you just brush your hand across it and keep walkin...lol.


i used to be like that too...i hate how long they have you in there. but you really need to start now...itll be less stressful if you start now. if you wait til august everything will be under a time crunch!!

Mrs Count said...

I do grab at his butt all the time, and he hates it! In public I'll just start counting down 3-2-1 and then reach out for his butt. People look at him like he's crazy because he starts running from me and I'm just smiling away.

I'm going to get some hair ideas together and start finding people with hair I like and talk to their hairdressers, by August I'll have it narrowed down to 1 stylist and we'll experiment for 2 months :)
The plan sounds so good, I hope it works!