04 June 2008

So tired...so so tired

At first i couldnt think of what to blog to you guys about. But what better than how tired i am!! I feel so out of control right now. I am workin a 75 hour week between 2 jobs and i just cant fathom how im gonna do this. im only on day 3!! i have 5 more days to go. i woke up so late for work this mornin but i was too tired to even care...lol. i looked at the clock, saw that it was 903 and thought to myself....fuck it. shit happens. no matter how much i rushed, i was gonna be late. so i didnt. i turned on Daddys little girls and went on about my normal routine. it is what it is ya know?

If things were sailing smoothly at my pt job i think i would be fine. but its not. we have gotten a shipment of over 120 boxes in 2 days and we have the Summer Sale comin up (Come see us at The Body Shop Pentagon City!! we need to get some of this shit outta here!! lol) and we are tryna find a place to put all the stuff. Baisically Im in charge of the setup bc our full time assistant manager is off for sun and fun and a fashion design internship in ITALIA *lucky bitch! lol* and my store manager is off to Philly for a week to a much needed visit to her family. I know that once this sale is officially started thingsll be alot better but im feelin like i cant see the light at the end of the tunnel.

also...i dont know if yall know....BUT I HATE MY FULL TIME JOB!! someone get me outta here, seriously...i beg of you. my job in general is hell....workin in the pentagon is hell. I think that makes me feel even more tired than i am bc i hate comin in here every mornin. but instead of complainin i need to really just start lookin for a different job.

*sidenote* i know this is off topic but i only buy cd's when they are old or after ive heard them a couple times from someone else. but i heard ths song on the radio by a girl named Katy Perry called i kissed a girl...and i love that song lol...and *gasp!* im gonna buy the cd when it comes out June 17th.

now let me finish my coke so i can NOT fall asleep at my desk,

pink.

No comments: