03 June 2008

Dear random people who piss me off

Dear Neighbor,

It never fails. Every morning, evening, or midnight (depending on my schedule) you are sitting on your front porch smokin weed. Now dont get me wrong...everyone has their DOC...and i can get down wit the green goblin sometimes too...but your balcony is attached to the FRONT of the apartment!! I guess you missed the memo that the new neighbor 2 floors up from you is PG police. Or do you not care? Im am gonna assume you do since last night when i got off from work you asked if i could smell it....excuse me? Can i smell it? I caught a contact as i got out the car! Then, i dont know if you dropped the blunt....but at 130 am i wake up to the sound of the fire dept outside!! Red lights and all!! This and you, my freind, are ridiculous.

Dear Intern that sits next to me,

You arent fooling anyone. i know that you are a nosy bitch. you are too quiet over there. and dont think that i didnt notice that whenever i get on the phone you stop typing. I NOTICED. I usually dont speak to people that dont speak to me, but im gonna give you this little gem: When your heels lean waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over to the left, its either 1. Time to retire them or 2. Stop buying your work shoes from Charlotte Russe. Im just sayin.

And last but not least:

Usher/neyo (no dear, this time)

Im sorry, ive held this in as loong as i could...but i just cant anymore. What is this garbage that you call Love in the Club/Bust it Baby? Now Neyo...ima get to you in a sEcond but Usher i got words for you right now brotha....what is that trash?! Are you really gonna try to get me to belive that you wanna make love to a stranger in the club? No, you wanna smash, dig in them guts or skeet skeet...but not make love. you dont even know her!! Im sorry maybe im takin this to literally...but after the masterpiece that was Confessions, you wait 7 years to put this crap out?! THEN you wanna follow it wit somethin that i guess you thought was real deep and meaningful like Movin Mountains? No. That was a hot ass mess of an idea...and thats all i have to say. Now neyo....WHAT THE HELL WAS YOU THINKIN?! bust it baby? really? so youre really just gonna sing the hook on that song like that? and here i was thinkin you were classy. you know, i stuck up for you when those pictures of you and ur backup dancer baby mama engagin in "oral activity" surfaced. i had ur back....and this is how you repay me?! you know these lil hoodrats bout to be runnin round wit this shit on their ringtone like its cute. ITS NOT! you oughta be slapped! RayJ could have done the hook and i wouldnt have been mad...i mean what else do you expect from him? But you, you disappoint me.

Thank you,

pink.

1 comment:

Jazzy said...

Girl...so much to comment on!

Neyo...This whole Buss it baby thing wasn't even in the NY/NJ area...then Neyo fast ass sing the hook, now it's all over. I hate that I luv hearing Neyo's voice on the effed up song! I just turn it off whenever I hear it now.

Usher...How I used to luv thee. His game is off and it's showing in his music. It comes across in his interviews. Soon we'll be saying stuff like...Usher who?

Your neighbor and your co-worker are ridic. I would have to say something to the nosy co-worker though.