30 June 2008

Crraazzzy....Deraaaaanged

Good Morning!

I took this title from a Martin Lawrence stand up of the same title. Last Sunday i happen to run into a guy that i went to school with. I hadnt seen him since the last day of sixth grade, so we exchanged numbers promised to call and all that. I was really excited that i rhad seen him, i thought maybe we could date and stuff. you know, nothin serious (im still really feelin island breeze). So he came by Thursday night and as soon as he opened his damned mouth i was ready for him to leave. He was just so negative. Everyone had wronged him, his father beat him. his mother was poor...yadda ya...blah blah. I just couldnt believe it. He even told me how he used to fight when he was younger and how he had almost killed someone (or somethin like that...do i believe that shit...hell no.) OMG...he even said he was like a black Robin Hood..stealin from white people to give to the black people in the hood [blank.stare]. no bullshit...he said that. WTF is wrong with you?!?!? That is what i was shouting in my head. Then he had the nerve to ask if i was feelin him. WHAT?!?! No. All i feel is drained. from you and your drama and baggage. I dont have that and i dont feel the need to bring that into my blessed life. I guess underneath that anger he is a sweet guy. He said that he was lonely. awwwww. but i can see why. no one in their sane mind would deal with that. So i avoided him all weekend and yesterday i finally called him (i would avoid him altogether but my pt job is in the same mall as his job and he knows where i work) and heeres how the conversation went:

him: hey, i thought you didnt wanna talk to me no more...you werent returnin my calls or nothin.
me: i told you that it was gonna be a busy weekend with Carnival and all.
him: yea well i aint know it was gonna be that busy.
me: *rollin my eyes* well it was.
him: well i really wished that i could have spent sometime there with you...you know a couple hours something.
me: i told you on thursday that you couldnt go. its a girl thing...you dont bring sand to the beach. you just dont.
him: i understand.
me: *breathing hard....rolling my eyes* ok.
him: *inaudible mumble* man people just doin me wrong man...broken promises...*i think i stopped listen at this point bc i dont really remember what he said*
me: right.
him: hold on...
he goes into some liquor store or gas station and brings a drink to the register...
cashier: 3.27 please.
him: THREE DOLLARS AND TWENTY SEVEN CENTS?! oh i aint know it was that much...na na ill put that joint back...just ring me up for this. *i have no idea what "this" is...im guess an ice tea or somethin*
cashier: *snatches drink i think* other drink is 2.07
him: *kirkin out* AWW HELL NAW...YOU GON RESPECK ME! IM A GROWN MAN IN HERE...YOU GON RESPECK ME! AND ACTUALLY I WAS GONNA PUT THAT DRINK BACK BUT YOU WANNA SNATCH SHIT!
*At this point im makin the "ooookaaaaay" face bc i dont know what else to do...
him: aight im back....sorry bout that.
me: ur good *this is said in the im not amused voice*
him: whats wrong wit you? you bein all short.
me: i told you i was tired. its been a long weekend.
him: yea you did. well i guess ill just talk to you tomorrow or somethin...i really wanna spend some time with you...
me: yea ok. ill let you know what my schedules lookin like...
him: aight...ill be thinkin bout you..
me: *chuckle* aight.

end conversation.

I called me homegurl and told her what had just happened and we both came to the conclusion that i need to just tell him upfront that i cant deal with him bein so negative. he brings my mood down everytime i talked to him *oh shit! he just called...lemme tell him how i feel and ill get at yall later*

pray for me...AND HIM!

pink.

2 comments:

Mrs Count said...

Dag, and I had such high hopes for this one! I'm waiting to hear about how the phone call went and about Carnival!

Chaunece said...

girrrrllllll...hey. just stopping by...toodles! lol