01 July 2008

You Can Take Everything Else...But I'm Keeping This!!

Tuesday!! For me this means I have 2 more days til my Friday (which is really Thursday) and I dont have to work ALLLLLL freakin weekend!!!! Can you tell I'm excited? And Sunshine comes home in like 52 days!!! We is gon P-A-R-T-Y!!!

Oh yeah!...update on my conversation with Mr. Crazy/Deranged. It went ok. I dont think he was really receptive to what I was sayin...or maybe he just didnt understand that i was tellin him that i DID NOT want to talk to him anymore. I dont know...I just told him that he had a lot of issues to deal with before he should be tryna get with anyone else...namely me. He just agreed with what i was saying the whole time. so well see if i continue to get calls from him or not. i hope not. =)

Back to what i was supposed to be blogging about...I started thinkin aobut it when i was drivin in to work today. I saw a guy with a COWB.OYS decal on his back window. I dont know what made me think about it today when i see them all the time but whatever....wait...im sure ur like "what the hell is she talkin bout, why does this even matter?!" But you see, when me and my ex boyfriend first got together i didnt know anything about football. i decided i wanted to learn and he was the one who tought me. I learned about football with the Cowboys...my first jersey is a cowboys jersey and we even went to a Cowboys game in Dallas! I'm a cowboys fan for life! Its just that way. When we broke up for good, i was all about gettin rid of everything that reminded me of him. Ringtones...CD's that belonged to him, his boxers, Tshirts, and any other thing that he might have left around my apartment. I even deleted his phone number so that when he called his name wouldnt pop up. he would be nameless and in a sense...unimportant. So when i so the decal today i was like, "yeah, i probably should get another team." But then not even 2 seconds later i was angry!! Like, mad. lol. and I was thinkin "Eff that! I'm not gonna stop likin them bc of him!!" I have never been so proud to be a cowboys fan in my life!! lol...it kinda felt like a divorce like you can have the house, but im takin my kids you bastard!! lmao. But seriously...im keepin that.

Cant wait for the first game of the season!!

pink.

6 comments:

Mrs Count said...

Cowboys fan? Booo to you. We can no longer be blog buddies.

J/K but the count is a die hard redskins fan, while I'm a fan of certain players so I'm always cheering for different teams lol.

pink said...

yesssss! cowboys for liiiiiife lol! whats funny is that my mom and dad and step mom are redskins fans....so are my grandparents. i have one cousin thats a cowboys fan so thats always interesting...my stepdad just had to go outside the loop...he likes the Dolphins...but hes from Texas...lol

12kyle said...

cowboys??? oh helllll naw! lol

i just stopped liking u!

pink said...

both of yall are cowboys haters!!! i would get buck but i feel like since yall the only two that have commented on my blog maybe i should just be nice...=/ lol

12kyle said...

i'll be nice until the season starts. i'm a falcons fan (insert jokes now). but i'm a huge cowboy hater! lol

Mrs Count said...

You better be nice to us pink! You wouldn't want us to abandon ship :)